MI vs GT

"Chal chal.. aal tu jalal tu, shubi out hoja tu!" Ishan said rhythmically from behind the stumps.

"Ab toh pakka out!... Dekho bas miss he hogya next ball Out"

It was GT vs MI and Ishan tried to sledge his bestfriend aka Boyfriend (keyword *tried*)

He was passing comments on Shubhman to distract him to get out, but instead Shubhman was laughing his heart out with his cute sledging.

"Aise sledging se koi out nahi hoga Ishu!" Shubhman said laughing

"Mujhe mat sikha jaa batting kar?" Ishan pouted.

Shubhman felt sudden urge to squish his cute cheeks but controlled himself.

After some more overe he was out and Ishan was jumping with his team celebrating his wicket.

GT scored good runs in the first half making the new captain happy.

.

.

.

It was time for MI batting they need to chase the score given by GT

Ishan and Rohit was the opener Shubhman was standing beside Wicket keeper.

The batsman were preparing and inspecting the pitch. There was some time for the game to start.

Shubhman smirked when he saw ishan, he went towards him.

"Achhi inspection chal rhi hai pitch ki.. I will see you soon after match in the bedroom.. you screaming my name.. Ishu.." Shubhmn said huskily and with that Ishan froze on his spot.

"T..tu kya bol rha hai Shubi.. Pagal wagal hai kya!" Ishan said blushing furiously.

And with that Ishan thoughts were occupied by Shubhman whatever he said was running in his mind.

After that Shubhman never tried to sledge him. His work was done and Ishan got out on duck on his 4th ball.

Rohit from the other end scolded him for his careless shot.

Shubhman didn't celebrated his wicket but just smiled with the team.

.

.

.

MI lost the match, everyone was praising as Shubhman handed the team very well as a captain.

After the post match presentations Shubhman went towards Ishan.

Ishan was angry, hurt , confused at himself as how he gave away a simple catch just being distracted. But he was happy and proud of his Shubi.

"Hmm kya hua? Muh fula ke kyu baitha hai?" Shubhman asked as he went towards Ishan.