JELOUSY

It was after India vs England match, we got to see a record breaking partnership of Shubhman Gill and Yashasvi Jaiswal.

The whole social media was talking about these two after Shubhman hugged Yash and their photo went viral.

Most of their fans even started shipping them..

After the match even shubhman and Yash spent some quality time and hanged out where media papped them.

Ishan was not in the squad but he was stalking every Shubhman's news like crazy lover.

Although they both were in secretive relationship and only their family members and Hardik, Kunal and Rohit knew about them.

Ishan's mind was already f*cked up with this BCCI central contract thing and to make matter worse neither Shubhman was picking his calls nor he even had time to reply to his message.

After the BCCI news of Ishan Shubhman had called ishan and comforted him but they didn't got a proper chance to talk as Shubhman was busy due to match.

"Itna busy hai mujhe calls message karne ka time nahi, aur iske sath shopping pe jaa raha hai! Great!" Ishan muttered seeing Shubhman and Yash getting papped as the went to shopping they were laughing and it seems like they were clearly comfortable with each other.

Seeing all this Ishan's blood boiled and when he opened the comments everyone was shipping them. Some even said that Yash is better than Ishaman.

Ishan wouldn't mind this if he had seen this comment on normal day but right now when he is highly insecure about himself he felt tears forming in his eyes.

He felt a knock at his door it was his brother Raj, "Ishu khana khaane aaja. Open the door"

"Bhaiya I'm not hungry. Mujhe nind aarhi hai soona hai" Ishan said as he controlled his voice because his brother would easily understand that he was crying.

"Kya hua darwaza toh khol.. what happened Ishu? Tumne wapas comments pdh liye? Tell me bachha"

"N.. nahi bhai.. I'm okay. Pls give me some time. I want to sleep" Ishan said he was about to cry now.

His brother thought of letting him be himself for some time. Already the news and trolls taking a toll on him.

Ishan hugged his knees and cried himself to sleep.

.

.

.

.

Ishan directly woke up in the late evening.. he felt better after sleeping.

He didn't wanted to leave his room but he was hungry so he went to kitchen.. he saw his mother cooking.

"Kya bann raha hai khaane me mumma?" Ishan said as he peeked from behind.

"Aree uth gaya tu.. dophar me bhi nahi khaya kuch..  jaa bahar baith tera favourite Paratha banaya hai. Abhi deti hu"

Ishan was sitting in his living room eating paratha and watching some football match while their door Bell rang.

"Aree shubhman beta tum!" Ishan's head snapped at the direction.

There was his man, but why he came here. Series was completed today morning and in evening shubhman was here.

"Namaste aunty kese ho?"

"Me badhiya. Ishu.. Ishan kaha hai?" Shubhman asked.

Till then Ishan came there he stood there infront of Shubhman.