character info: ACO

Aurelia Cathrine Ortiz

age : 16-17 in the first half, 18-19 in 

Bd : Mar 31

Personality : She’s introverted surprisingly enough, smart in a stupid way, dumb in a smart way. She’s very weird, though she isnt considered childish. She’s very loud, not afraid to speak out for what she thinks is right, quite straightforward too. She tends to put others first rather than herself, shes that kind to the point people take advantage of her kindness. In a way, thats how she always ends up getting stirred up in a lot of issues. She has severe anger issues that she tries to keep hidden from the public. — She may seem extroverted, but often times shes quite quiet, even when her social battery isnt yet empty.

Hobbies : Cycling, drawing, writing, cooking, photography

Likes : Food, music, art, photography, anime

Dislikes : Loud & crowded spaces, cockroaches, snakes

Backstory : Aurelia grew up with her grandparents as her parents had her at an early age. They raised her to be a responsible young lady, yet she turned out to be quite the troublemaker. She was spoiled rotten, by her parents and her grandparents. She did martial arts, she had tutors, she had it all. Despite doing martial arts, she was bullied for being ‘weird’. She felt outcasted during her middle school years, only having few friends, that was when she fell into her deep depression and anxious state. She didn't know what to do, it was either gain confidence to talk to people again or keep being considered as the weird art kid. — Her highschool years were blissful though, she had fun, with friends. She was being taken advantage though because of her kindness, we'll find out more of this in the story.   

Appearance: Mestiza, beautiful long hair with bangs to frame her face. Chubby cheeks, heartshaped face. 5'1