01.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
From the Start
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Not everyone- "That's not nice, Katsuki." is born equal.

A childish voice interrupted. A small girl with h/c hair stood in front of Izuku with stern eyes. She glared right at the spiky haired blonde.

"I don't really care, creepy." The blonde still held onto his smug grin.

"You're just like Deku anyways. Quirkless and all that." Katsuki barked out a laugh and it irked the girl even more.

This was a fact that was realized at an early young age.

"So?"

The unbothered tone in her voice startled the three kids that were picking on them. Even Katsuki froze at unaffected she was.

Meanwhile, her green haired friend was shaking in his feet. "N-N/n chan! Maybe we shouldn't provoke them any further!" Izuku held onto her hand tightly.

"I don't see a problem with quirkless! It's better than being spineless like you!" She bites back with a taunt.

"What did you say?" Katsuki gripped his little fists tighter. Geez, so much anger in a 5 year old kid.

"Do I have to repeat what I said? Like how I'll have to repeat how I kicked your stupid butt before?" Y/n did beat Katsuki in a fight last year. But last year he didn't have a quirk.

This could just be all bark without bite, sure.

But in a fight or flight situation, since when was she the type to run away?

"You need to be put back in your place!" Katsuki gritted his teeth, sparks coming to life from his hands.

'I've done it, alright.' She just smiled to herself, bracing for impact. Izuku was quivering right behind her, still holding onto her hand.

Despite being frightened himself, he didn't even think of abandoning his friend.

As the blonde swung his hand at her, she put her hands up to block his attack even if it'll probably do nothing to lessen the damage.

Fortunately for her, the sparks didn't even have the chance to reach her as they are all engulfed completely by red smoke. Then, something grabbed her by the ankle and she was suddenly pulled down.

"Fuck."

Mitsuko Y/n said her very first cuss word that day.

Oh! And she also got her quirk.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

It all began in the town of Qing Qing, China.

One day, there had been an announcement about a birth of a luminescent baby.

Then the paranormal was declared everywhere. Time passed and no one could explain this phenomena.

Very quickly, the paranormal soon became the new normal.

And dreams that could only come from comic books, became reality for everybody. Almost everybody.

Current society is composed of supermen, and about 80% of the world population has a unique physical constitution.

Disorder swirled around the world. The Balance was suddenly thrown off.