Chapter 8🏏

It is five in the evening and everyone is in the ground getting ready to practise.

The coaches were waiting for juniors to come on the feild so they could test them out and see their stregnths.

Sourab : Ok listen up everyone! so kiddos we are going to test u for ur skills against the seniors so we can analiys ur stregnths and then polish it. 

Rahul : We want all of u to put on ur gear and go bat first against ash , bhuvi , bhajji , yuvi and sonu an one over each.

Mahi : Make sure to play well cause all of us r watching bear u can go first then cheeku then harry and finally prince. 

Juniors : ok!

Ro starts and does rly well against all of them but he just fumbled slightly when he was against ash but his over all performance was good.

Vi did rly good against all bowlers except bhajji. All his shots were offence.

Jaddu and harry played well against all bowlers sometimes they would play defence and sometimes offence.

Gauti : U guys played rly well i didnt expect the juniours to be so good normally whenever juniours come they do ok against the seniors and usually dont get a place in the playing eleven since they have to practise a lot.

Bhajji : he is right u lot r just something else.

Juniours : thx bhaiya.

Sourab : U guys r doing good but its time for feilding practise now. Along with ur batting and bowling ur feilding needs to be good to other wise ur batting and bowling will go to waist.

Jinks : like a certain rival team who has amazing batting and bowling unit but their feilding is trash. ( no offence to anyone this was just for a joke). IYKYK.

ALL : 😂😂 LMAO !!!!

Rahul : ok batters ( yuvi , jinks , gauti, mahi r going turn by turn ) get ready feilders in position lets start. Also jinks no bad mouthing other teams.

Jinks : i didnt tell any team name though bhaiya. ( pouting)

Mahi : ok stop pouting now lets start.

All of them were fabulouse but mostly the eyes were on jaddu since his feilding is world class and it doesnt look like anyone could feild like him and he could could hit the stumps from very far. Mahi was just staring at him ( when it was not his turn ) in aww he didnt know someone could play this well while looking so so pretty at the same time.

Sonu : Man he is a gem.

Gauti : mahi u were right he deserves to be called prince.

shiks : i havent seen such good feilding in a long time its soo good.

rahul : i agree.

Sourab : see i told u he is briliant.

When everyone was saying this mahi had a sense of pride growing inside him. It was like he was the  one tht made all of them proud he was soo happy for jaddu but he didnt know y maybe its because jaddu is his kiddo thts y he felt so proud of him. No tht sentence didnt feel right to mahi though. he just shook the feeling and started looking at his prince.

When they were done feilding the coaches told all of them tht they were doing good. but they didnt mention the fact tht jaddu was amazing because they did not want him to get overconfident.

Rahul : Ok Jaddu and harry lets see ur bowling. 

Mahi : U guys will play against all of us including bear , cheeku and the coaches. You have to get all of our wicket in at aleast two overs per batter.