VII

I know you're all tired of me by now but I swear this is the last update for a few days. I need to work on my other stories as well 🤣🤣😂😂.

 I need to work on my other stories as well 🤣🤣😂😂

Bae Eun-mi wasn't a huge fan of cars. She didn't have a phobia of them or anything by any means but she had no desire to collect them or say anything special about them outside of whether the vehicle could reliably take her wherever she needed to go. Sport cars, racing cars, hybrids, and all those pointless titles meant nothing to her except that there were car nerds out there with endless money to throw around, and they used it to relieve their childhood days when they played with their own toy cars.

Why was she talking about this so suddenly?

Because Yo-han was currently trying to send her into an early grave while he was having fun in his shiny black sports car that he was using to speed on the road. Eun-mi was clinging to the passenger side door handle as if her life depended on it, while Yo-han looked like a little kid on Christmas morning as he broke every traffic law known to mankind.

"We are going to die because of you! Slow down the damn car!" Eun-mi exclaimed as the car zoomed past something that might have been a mini-van.

"We're fine! Just enjoy the ride!" Yo-han told her, calmly reaching out to her and patting her leg as if all was fine.

"Yo-han! Two hands on the wheel!!" Eun-mi exclaimed before picking up his hand and forcing it back on the wheel. Yo-han laughed at her stressed-out expression before firmly driving again with both hands on the wheel.

She might just murder him. She might actually just murder him and let the country fall apart for it because her adrenaline junkie boss decided to take her along for a joy ride. And all this was because he couldn't think of a normal way to introduce himself to their next client, whom they were going to take to trial.

"You said he drives a yellow sports car, right? That it looks like bumblebee?" Yo-han calmly asked her while expertly driving past and through all the other cars on the highway.

"Right. And why are you referencing the transformer movie?" Eun-mi asked him in return, as she tried not to flinch every time they drove past another car.

"Because it's how you described it. "Yo-han, the bastard, drives a yellow sports car. Like bumblebee from the transformer movies." You said that." Yo-han answered while unbothered by the car chase he was doing. He then leaned forward in his seat and smirked upon seeing something. "Oh, there it is. The bumblebee car. Hold onto the handle."

"Wait, what?" Eun-mi asked him.

She then didn't get an answer as Yo-han pushed down on the gas pedal more, making the car speed up even more. She let out a shriek before reaching up for the handle with both hands as Yo-han sped forward to whatever car he was looking at and passed by a cop car.