prologue

...Forget-me-nots 

A symbol represent true love, giving someone this flower means you truly love and respect this person. It is a testament to your relationships and promises the other person that you will never forget them in your thoughts...

Here lied the faerie king, Pure Vanilla Cookie in his deadbed, he cannot make though after the last battle against Shadow Milk Cookie. Faeries, animals,... gather around the king deadbed, wishing him the best as now he only have a few steps away to the heaven. Nothing stuck inside Pure Vanilla Cookie head but the love for his comrade, his everything, his beloved Moonflower Queen, White Lily Cookie.

Sadly, the queen has not yet appear.

Pure Vanilla Cookie letting out a sigh. He looked at the sky above him while his memories with his queen started to play.

"Even though our dances was just a dream, even though you not aceptted my love but I will alway cherish the time when we dancing to the break of dawn, happy together. And even though I cannot stay with you anymore but I will be by your side...

...forever."

--------------------------------------------------

This is the first purelily fanfic that I wrote, it might have a few mistakes, mostly grammar because my English is not good and my writing skill is terrible.

The idea is not actualy mine, I take inspried from this

(Let say this is a spoiler)

And also, if you like purelily fanart, go and follow her on X/Twitter, she have Instagram too but I forgot the username.

If you have any suggestion to the story or anything else, just leave a comment, I would be glad to reply to you.