(Proluge) A New World... Or Is It?

Rainbeca's POV

"Claw, do you have any idea what happened-"

"Nope-"

Me and Claw stand looking down at Katmaire, who had fell face first on the ground after saying hello.

...

"You okay Katmaire?" I ask hesitantly.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" He retorts instantly.

Then Eli comes over, "Uh- do you want help up?"

"No, let me lay here being dead. :)"

"Katmaire," I pipe up, "You're not dead- come on." Then drag him back to his feet.

After dragging him up, Claw and Eli start fighting over one of the fidgets once more, causing me to ask for them back so I can put them away.

Suddenly, Katmaire looks behind me at something, "Hey Fishpaw-?"

"hmm?" I hum back questioningly.

"There's a person I don't know coming towards us-"

I turn around to see who he is talking about, "OH! I didn't know you were back miss 'I think everybody is scared of me'"

"Let me get in front of you for four-square today you little (bleep)es"

"Why?"

"Or else I'll shoot you."

"You don't even have a-"

BANG

...

(not even gonna lie, she did threaten to rip my arm off, break my finger, rip my hand off, and to murder me a few years ago just because I wouldn't let her in front of me in line)

OverBalance's POV

(I didn't pay attention during that episode that much lol)

NetherBalance, EndBalance, and I are waking up the day after Balance got kidnaped.

"Okay, we should probably go to the Nether next to see if they have any intel on the situation." I suggest, which Nether and End agree to.

"Alright, let's get going then." Nether says kind of groggily.

Just as we finished packing our things lightning strikes close by, actually- a lot of lightning.

"Uh-" End breathes, confused, "Should we check that out?"

We all look at each other, then run in the direction of the lightning despite our condition.

When we get to the location we see a small crater with some white glowy stuff.

Without hesitation I peek over the edge, astounded to see a white haired girl with rainbow cat ears, cat tail, and wings wearing a pink hoodie like thing.

"Guys...." I look back,

"You have got to see this."

________________________________________________________

347 words

feel like i should just create an AU Book at some point

updates should be quicker on this one then others because guess what...

I ACTUALLY PLANNED THE FIRST 16 CHAPTERS :D

but i also really need people to talk to Balance on the Voices AU TvT
I can't exactly write a story about voices if there are no voices