Real or Just a Dream (Chaning Tatum FanFiction)

Once upon a time.........just kidding let's get real!! My life is not fairytale. The wonders of being a teenager are awakened....OMG!

(I'm 17. I'm going on a road trip from Oklahoma to Hollywood, with my aunt Diane. Just me and her on the road,fun times, naw she's cool. We leave in just 2 days,on Friday my last day of junior year,yay! )

***************

So,it's Friday. Everyone jumping and screaming and playing jokes on people, typical last day of school.

"Hey Bonnie wait up!!" I can recognize that voice from anywhere,my best buddy Hannah. I stop dead in my tracks and turn around as I see her running at me for a hug.

" Hey Han what's up?" no answer just getting squeezed to death. " Han I'm only going to be gone for a few weeks. You won't even know I'm gone."

" Bullshit!! You are my best friend and you are leaving the first day of summer break!!"

" Okay okay I will give you that." I said starting to walk with her through the crowded hall.

"Hell yeah you will!!"

She walked me all the way home and helped me finiKooPsh packing. Before she left she suffocated me in a bear hug. Me and aunt Diane left at about 11:30pm.

*skip the drive there...boring*

When we got to the hotel,all I wanted to do was put on my bikini and take a swim.

"I'm going to take a swim, aunt Diane."

"Okay be back in about an hour or two."

I walked to the bathroom with my bag. I washed my face and put on my purple bikini. When I got to the pool I could have sworn I saw Austin Mahone! He isn't that cute, but he is famous. Plus if it was him I wouldn't be here would I? it doesn't matter because I'm into actors. Like Channing Tatum..mm gimme some of that.

After I swam for a while I laid on a chair, to tan. when suddenly someone was blocking my sun. I opened my eyes to see a shirtless man standing over me, what a jerk.

"Excuse me," the man said in a deep voice that sounded to familiar.

"I don't talk to jerks who block my sun, sorry."

"Sorry to bother you then. I was just wondering what your name was and if you would mind taking a swim with me....?" he trailed off.

" Wait! My name is Bonnie,and that doesn't sound that bad." I stopped him right before he walked off. He's cute so why not...

"Alright let's go Bonnie."

"Wait aren't you go to tell me your name?"I tested him.

" Channing."

I stood up to get a better look at who I was talking to. My jaw dropping Channing Tatum standing right in front of me wanting me to take a swim with him!!!!!

"OMG you you.....your him." I struggled to get the words out.

"Yeah and your her." he laughed

" Is this a joke? You can not be standing in front of me right now. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming."

"No your not I promise," he said pinching me.

"What was that for? I don't even know you."

" Do you want to? and it was to make sure you weren't dreaming."

"Yes I do want to know you!! Are you crazy!"

" Okay then let's go for a swim," he said taking my hand.

" Umm....Wait I'm 17?" I said stopping.

" Oh......Oh well," he said hesitating.

I dived in as soon as we reached the pool.

" Oh I see how it is," he laughed.

" Yep that's how I role," I laughed.

He dived in after me. I swam a away, only I didn't get away he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. OMG.......Channing Tatum was holding me, it's a miracle! I turned to face him. he didn't even seem phased that I was four years younger than him. Maybe he's into me.

" Are you ticklish?" he asked with a huge grin, interrupting my thoughts.

" Maybe," I laughed.

He started tickling me at my waist. I squirmed to get away, laughing. my face was starting to hurt...

" Stop it hurts!!!" I yelled laughing.

" Okay okay," he said. He stopped, and kept his hands at my waist...I kinda....like it. His smile faded away, as his hands went to my face. He squeezed my cheeks and started laughing again.

" What!?" I demanded.

" Nothing your just so.....beautiful," he said like if wasn't good enough.

" Oh......thanks," I panicked I didn't know what else to say.

" So what brings you to Hollywood?"

" My aunt Diane," I said unsure.

" Oh how long are you going to be here?"

" A few weeks."

" That's to bad I was hoping maybe.....to get to know you," he said winking at me.

" Well I can always stay longer we haven't made plans to leave yet."

" That would be cool! Can we meet up tomorrow?"

" Yeah I guess," I was totally blushing the whole time. I mean he is CHANNING FREAKING TATUM!!! ~Actually his middle name is Matthew but you get the point.~

" Okay where can we meet up?"

" Umm......" I was interrupted by my phone buzzing on the chair.

I jumped out of the pool and dried off my hands. Channing following. I picked up my phone and answered my aunt's call.

" Hello?"

" Hey girly you need to come back to the hotel room."

" Right now?"

" Yes now sweetie we have to make our plans and stuff up tonight."

" Okay I will see you in a minute. I love you."

" I love you too sweetie."

I turned to look at Channing's worried face. " I have to head back, could I just give you my number?"

" Yeah that will work. Is it cool if I text you tonight?" he asked in the sexiest voice.

" Yeah, so I guess I will talk to you later."

" Yes you will," he said grabbing me to hug me.

I walked away backwards not wanting to turn around. I did and I couldn't get the smile off my face.

*******

* Author's note: I know it's not much but it's start. This is my first story, I had a little help. I hope you guys liked it. Please comment and let me know how I did.*