SMOKE IT OFF

Hello innocent readers 😇

—————————————————————————                                      RecapOnce you guys got toThe house  you took off your shoes as Shoko did the same thing , you walked over to your room Shoko following behind you as you grabbed some sleeping clothes  ...

Recap
Once you guys got to
The house you took off your shoes as Shoko did the same thing , you walked over to your room Shoko following behind you as you grabbed some sleeping clothes and went to the shower while Shoko sits on the bed.

—————————————————————————
After I get out the shower Shoko goes to the bathroom to take her shower as I sit down and get dressed once I got dressed in my comfortable sleeping clothes I sat down in the bed and thought for awhile 'hmm...I wonder if Shoko every gets stressed when she's taking care of people I wonder what her past is like...

I wonder if Shoko every gets stressed when she's taking care of people I wonder what her past is like

'Maybe she'll tell me one day...' I thought to myself...You heard the bathroom door open as you saw Shoko dressed in comfortable sleeping clothes , she looked at you as she walked closer and sat down next to you.. "i have something to tell you.."Shoko said as I raised an eyebrow "what is it" I asked as I looked at her "you know I love you right"she said as she moved her hair out her face. "Yeah"I said as I raised an eyebrow "I think we need to..."

CLIF HANGER BITCHES HAHASHAHAH MORE SOON DONT  WORRY HAHAHS