14

Awwwwy my head .
I don't remember anything about yesterday night and I want to hide from jay hyung .but can't walked Awww I hade headache .

Don't know but by thinking about jay hyung love Jin it make me tears.

I thought I can easily deal with this and if I see hyung with her I'll left hyung , but why I can't do that now .

Why I don't want hyung love someone else . My pain so much I can't handle it, hyung I don't want that you love someone else or look at someone .

'Knock Knock '

Jungwon are you up I'm coming in .
Jungwon wipped his tears “im hyung ”

Jay came with medicine “ jungwon how you feel take this medicine , did you get headache umm don't drink much jungwon if you can't handle it ”

You don't have to worry about that hyung .

Jay look at jungwon eyes with little angry . “ why can't I be ”

“ hyung I don't mean that ”

Suddenly pull jungwon from waist and huge his tightly “ jungwon if you do like yesterday again I won't let you go anywhere ” jay said in crying voice .

Hyung I don't mean that jungwon started crying .

Jungwon why are you crying .he wipped his tears .

Jay hyung I .... Hyung I love you .

Jungwon move to kiss jay .

Jay block jungwon with his index finger .

This jay action make jungwon heart break into thousand of pieces “ hyung it's okay if you don't like it ” .

It's really heard to say that but jungwon behaving brave but he is totally break .

“ jungwon i love you more ”.

Jungwon eyes sparkle and his tears are falling too .

Jungwon i love you from childhood to end of my life .

I want to say that I love you only wonnie.

He kiss jungwon fourhead and move towards jungwon lips , for jungwon it's like dream .

For every moment jay hyung came close it feels like my heart will explode Awww my heartbeat  .

Their both leaps touch eachother .

The room is full of silence only you can hear is their both heart beath .

Temperature of room is going to hot both married couples are kissing for the first time .

Their lips are still attached with eachother , for both of them it's new things . Both are really unknown of this things .

“ hyung ” jay hush jungwon .

Jay sucked jungwon lips .

Jay grab jungwon tightly from his waist and another hand into jungwon hair .

Their stomach get full of butterfly .

So sorry for this much late

Hope you guys like this part .

And thank you so much engene for loving my first ff
Really love you so much engene and enhypen too 💜❤️