Radioactive Cordyceps

Benedict to Bioluminescenty TF/MC ⚠WARNING⚠ BLOOD, GORE, DISMEMBERMENT OF ARMS, SCREAMING, CRYING, SPOILERS FOR ANIMATIC BATTLE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This is what Benedict, our fifth victim, looks like

Benedict was chilling in their room. They had recently come out as non-binary (you go Benedict!!! :D). Benedict is currently surfing through the internet, and found Animatic Battle.

"Hmm, this looks...very similar to BFB. I wonder if it's gonna be good at BFB." They said to themself and clicked on the video. It was called "M is for Magic", and after more than 40 minutes, Benedict had actually enjoyed the video.

"Huh, that was actually good. Probably better than BFB. I mean, BFB was good, don't get me wrong. But I guess I just prefer Animatic Battle I guess." Benedict shrugged.

Then suddenly, they heard a glass a glass shatter. Benedict then gout up and looked around. It seemed to be coming from the kitchen.

Benedict slowly went behind their bed and pulled out a baseball bat. They held it up and slowly went over to the kitchen. They peeked in, and saw a figure.

Then, Benedict rushed in and tried to strike the victim in the head. But it turns out this figure had quick reaction time, and grabbed their bat easily.

When Benedict opened their eyes to see a figure that they recognized too well...and was extremely terrified by what they saw.

"W-What the fuck?!" Benedict yelled out

"W-What the fuck?!" Benedict yelled out. Animatic then yanked the bay from them and snapped it into pieces. Benedict slowly stepped back in complete fear. "I don't think I can let you go now that you're a threat to me!" Animatic happily said as he reached out to Benedict.

Benedict jumped away from the grab and ran for their life. They burst through the door and continued to run and run and run and run.

They continued to run and run until they ran into the alleyway. They collapsed and breathed heavily, desperate for air. After a while, they looked up and saw the mysterious door.

They slowly got up and opened the door. They looked in and then walked through the door. They wandered around for a bit until they bumped into Yosef.

"Ack! Yosef, is that you?" Benedict asked. Yosef turned around and assured them that it was him. Benedict sighed a sigh of relief.

Then, Iris came from the shadows and flashed her phone at Benedict. The phone flashed a grey and blue light. Benedict stepped back and tried to cover their eyes, but couldn't feel it move.

When Benedict looked down, their arms just casually fell off, ripping the skin and cracking the bones. Blood poured out as Benedict screamed and cried in pain. They whimpered as they felt their legs getting extremely skinny and becoming black. When that happened, they felt their skin...hardening.

Their skin then felt like...rock. They whimpered as they felt their hair turning into moss and glowing blue mushrooms growing on the moss that was once hair.

They felt their eyes slowly turning a bright blue as their eyes got smaller and were now bright blue beady eyes. They felt their mouth simplifying into a line and turning the same bright blue.

"Oh god...is it over now?..." Benedict asked. Iris only shook her head. Benedict then felt a migraine from Hell in their head. They then fell over as they screamed in pain. They slowly forgot about their love life with Bob being their boyfriend.

"Wait...NO! Don't make me forget about my boyfriend...please!..." Bioludict cried out. They felt High School becoming Bye School. College? No more college for you!

"Please...STOP!!!" Bioluminescit desperately cried out, dying to cling on to their relationship with Bob. But sadly, that was taken away from them as new memories filled their head, and Benedict was no more. Only Bioluminescenty now.

"Where am i?" Bioluminescenty asked as they look around. Iris told them to leave as they led them out. Yosef was starting to think that helping out his best friend, Iris, was a bad idea, but he tried to ignore it, keeping the persona as Iris's obedient, and loyal companion.

Next up: Bob to Bob-omb TF/MC