Author's Note

THIS IS GAY

DICK UPON DICK

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN HI BUT GO FIND A BOOK YOU'LL LIKE. THERE'S PLENTY OUT THERE. GET OUT.

THIS IS ALSO MPREG.

IF THAT'S YOUR LIMIT THEN BYE, BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN 'SKIP OVER' THE PARTS WHERE IT MENTIONS THE PREGNANCY. IT'S A RATHER MAJOR PART OF THE PLOT. 

(That's all I can say without spoiling.)

• • • • • • TW • • • • • •

This book will contain:

- Sex
- Graphic violence and torture
- Child abuse

It will contain more sensitive topics but these are probably the worst

DISCLAIMER: I have tried my absolute hardest to accurately depict the mental health of these characters, but I am not the best at research. There will be times where I will attempt to show a reaction from someone who has suffered years of abuse and it will be inaccurate and can even be hurtful to some who have gone through a similar situation.

In this case, you feel like there are things that should be changed, I ask that you please comment. Tell me how I can improve accuracy and make it more real. I have been fortunate enough to not have been in the situation these characters will be going through, and I am not the most knowledgeable.

If you can help me be more accurate, please say something.

Okay, now that the heavy stuff is done

I DO NOT live in the setting where this takes place (somewhere in Colorado, USA), and therefore have no idea what it's like to live there. If you happen to know what it's like, please don't freak out at inaccurate depictions. I don't live there. Sorry.

This is the first book I will ever be publishing (excluding the fact that this is a rewrite of the original The Wolf's Wants, which was uncompleted) and I ask that you please be nice. 

Point out grammar/ spelling mistakes.
I'm begging you.
Do your thing Grammar Nazis.

Published chapters will be RANDOM. I will not be publishing according to a schedule because I have no idea when I will be able to write and edit. I have shit to deal with personally and as much as I try to avoid it it can sometimes interfere with my writing. Sometimes updates will take days or weeks to come. Please be patient.

I'm pretty sure that's all. If there's more I'll add it later.