Ruthless Love.

Emily grabs her luggage and passes the plane tickets to the flight attendent as she nods and passes through the gates walking towards the plane entrance,

Daniel smiles and follows looking at the wait time and looks back at Emily making it unnoticeable and watches her silently thinking to himself how he got so lucky.."you ready for our honey moon babe?" he says in a calm but anxious voice.

She looks around and jumps slightly at the sound of daniel's voice and smiles slightly and nods."Ready." she smiles playing with my suitcase tickets anxiously.

He walks over to her dragging his luggages behind him about to walk into the hallway into the airplane, replaying the day before.. The day he said I do, he gets lost in his thoughts and hears a small distant ringing noise and comes back to reality and shakes head looking back to Emily and grabs her hand gently running down excited and says, "were going to Hawaii!" He laughs and smiles in disbelief that they could afford this with the great help of there family, at least what they had left. He tried to find the number of there seat and walks all the way to the back and sighs in relief and smirks.. "Thank god. You got the widow seat." He nudges her and laughs taking her bags and putting them in the space above them and lets her get in the seat first."Lady's first." He bows and says sarcastically.

She rolls her eyes and slowly sits down on the window seat slowly opening the window staring out silently smiling to myself and turns back to Daniel and raises an eyebrow "What are you so happily smily about?"

Daniel raises an eyebrow "well we just got married yesterday and now were on our way to Hawaii for our honey moon and I get to spend the rest of eternity with you. Why wouldn't I be?"

Emily laughs and shakes her head turning back to him and grabs his arm pulling him down next to me and kisses his cheek "I love you, and to be honest. Who ever thought someday we'd come so far after, those bar days"

he widens his eyes slightly and nods in agreement. "god, we were so ruthless. we just snapped everyone in the bars neck because of what, we were jealous?" He shrugs and leans back "that's what they all get for flirting with you I guess."

she laughs and shakes her head laying my head back on the chair"Now that we bring this up. why did you ever snap everyone's neck? I mean, were you just soo damn jealous of them?" she smirks.

he scoffs loudly and sarcastically as the plane takes off into the air and begins to feel uneasy and grips onto the chair."I mean obviously. Anyone touched you the wrong way id still do it now." he laughs a little still clinching into the chair and puts one hand behind her neck softly and coerces her cheek with his thumb and leans in for a slow long meaning full kiss.

she smiles slighy and shakes her head kissing him softly and notices him being uncomfortable and reaches out to hold out his other hand and smiles slightly looking up into his eyes and whispers "Don't worry, I'm all yours squeezes his hand slightly "And don't worry, its just a plane. nothing to worry about."

rolls his eyes sits back holding your hand and looks forward "except the fact were in a giant tin can and the jets could give out in any given moment?" He clenches his eyes closed as the plane hardly shakes "yup, nothing to worry about." Daniel inhales deeply and slowly exhales.

she sighs and shakes his head sitting up holding my legs to my chest and looks up at him playing with his fingers "that's right. just take deep breaths. you've really got nothing to be scared of. i'm here in any case.

Daniel smiles slightly at the sound of her comfort and laughs. "have you never seen the show lost? Those people had love ones with them and that didnt help shit."he smiles and nudges her.

she rolls her eyes and shakes my head looking up at him"Well, were not behind the sets for a show her. this is real life. now relax. Jeez. Nothing's going to happen. Promise"