M | Happy Wife, Happy Life - Minhwa

Pairing: Mingi/Seonghwa🧺🔞

(Mingi comes home to his precious housewife making dinner but he can't help himself when the man is literally one of his wettest dreams.)

Top. S.MG
Bottom. P.SH —
🏷: Modern Au, Omegaverse, Alpha Mg, Omega Sh, Established Relationship, Married Couple, Pet Names, Mpreg, Kitchen Sex, Mommy Kink, Anal Plugs, Ass Eating, Anal Fingering, Coming Untouched, Dirty Talk, Sloppy Makeouts, Wet and Messy, Anal Sex, Nipple Play, Male Lactation, Breastfeeding, Breeding Kink, Riding, Mg Has a Big Dick, Rough Sex, Mild Feminization, Biting, Praise Kink, Obidient Puppy Mg, Multiple Orgasms, Soft Sex (Towards the End), Knotting, Creampie, Scenting

Word Count: 4500

A/N: This is my first fic in this fandom so I hope you guys like my pookie stinky Minhwa poos!!

Hope you enjoy and I hope this is a good second-first impression for the people on Wattpad <3

———

Mingi steps through the door of the shared home and quietly he closes the door behind him. He takes in the smell of a home-cooked meal that trails from the kitchen to the rest of the house along with the subtle scent of lavender and honeydew.

He steps into the living room to take off his suit coat and tie before accompanying his husband who's humming to himself as he works in the kitchen, hips swaying to his own imaginary beat. Mingi makes his way into the kitchen with light steps. He successfully sneaks up on his unsuspecting husband by wrapping his arms around Seonghwa's waist, making the older jolt "Minmin" Seonghwa relaxes into his hands "You're just in time, dinner should be ready right after you get out of the bath"

He looked up at the other, his eyes crinkling on the ends as he smiled at the love of his life. Seonghwa's pheromones seeped lovingly, a happy and pleased scent exulting now that his mate was near.

"Thank you, doll. Love it when you cook for me, so caring and lovely" Mingi placed a lingering kiss on Seonghwa's smiling lips and wrapped him in his smelly pheromones of mango and citrus.

"You work so hard for me, it's the least I could do" Seonghwa's free hand found one of Mingi's and intertwined their fingers, picking at Mingi's old, chipped nail polish.

"Can you shower with me, lovey?"

"Sorry sweetie, I already showered but I drew you a bath a few minutes ago so it should still be nice, warm, and bubbly for you, just like you like it princess" Mingi had already figured that Seonghwa had bathed from his soft navy blue pajamas he wore. Mingi couldn't help but grab the bit of hip fat that peeked over the shorts.

"Do you need me to bathe the kids after?" The couple had three lovely children, a boy who was six and two girls both four and two. Mingi honestly wishes that he could stuff Seonghwa with more than just three pups. He wishes to have him pregnant always. His obedient omegan housewife who cooked, cleaned, and stayed pregnant all of the time. Seonghwa was still recovering from his last pregnancy, his abs had almost gone away completely and he was pudgy and chubby in all the right places with beautiful stretch marks that accompany his thighs and tummy. Mingi loves Seonghwa's body no matter what form it may take but he loved his body like this a bit more than college dance major Seonghwa with rock-hard abs and strong thighs. He much prefers rubbing his soft tummy, pinching his fluffy thighs, and biting his mother-like breasts that have developed and still produce milk for their youngest (even though it's more so for Mingi than their kids).

"The kids are at San's for the weekend" Mingi can't tell if he's meant to sound cheeky when he says it but it sure does sound that way "You know how much Wooyoung loves the kids"