Daddy's Back

Lancel Prison was buzzing with laughter and chatter. It was their lunch time and thankfully sir boss Jin was on holiday. So, people did whatever the fuck they wanted since only the officers were in charge. And everyone knew who controlled the officers.

It was two guys. Two important guys from influential families with rich dads.

One of them was Jeon Jungkook aka JK who was sitting in his usual seat with his sidekick Jimin and other friends. He had friends, lots of friends in the prison. Everyone worshipped him. And there was a reason behind it. It wasn't just because he was the son of a minister. There was something in his aura. His gorgeous face which could switch from a cute bunny to a catastrophic beast in a minute. His tattoos spread all over his body, right from his arms, chest to his thighs. The piercings and not to forget that muscular body. That body was the reason why even the officers would sometimes bow before him.

"Tim – Timmmy – Tim – Timmm," he called one of the guards who was shit scared of JK.

Tim was hardly 20, short height, petite body and with severe anxiety whom JK loved bullying.

"Timmmy baby," JK smiled looking at the boy shaking in front of him, "Why have you given me this shit?"

His eyes moved to the rice and vegetables in front of him.

"I need my green salad," JK said in a mocking voice, "You know I'm on diet. Tim baby?"

Seeing Tim scared and speechless made JK's friends laugh and mock him even more.

"I – I can't give you that," Tim said after a while already sweating despite the cold weather.

Dramatically, JK banged his hands on the table and got up, "Why?"

"Because your food," Tim looked up at JK's angry face and instantly looked down, "didn't come from outside today. A new officer has arrived today. He - he refused to get anyone any special treatment."

Fuck!

This was JK's doing. He had beaten up the last officer, Adam, after he broke one of JK's gym equipment, so bad that everyone was afraid to join Lancel Prison.

"Who the fuck is he?" JK gritted his teeth planning to break the new officer's bones.

Tim was afraid that the new officer would get injured on day one but he was more afraid for his own life.

"It's – its Kim Taehyung."

Sighing, JK sat down and shook his head, "Fuck him! I don't want this shit, I want," his eyes moved out of the window, towards the ground and he saw him, for the first time.

He was smiling. Ahhh! That boxy smile. He had soft, silky hair with bangs that fell on his beautiful eyes. His face was so gorgeous that he would make any man or woman weak in the knees. His body. Even from such distance JK would figure out how perfect his body was.