Things you need to know before you start

This is a Prequel to Destined Paths - focusing on the love story of Sirius and Rosalind - the back story of pretty much all the death eaters and their relation to each other.

Destined Paths - love & friendship

Bound by Stars - Family & forbidden love with blood supremacy causing a rift  

The above family tree depicts the relationship between Rosalind Dumbledore and Lucius Malfoy as cousins. Narcissa and Sirius, as per the original script, remain cousins as well.

In essence, Draco and Estella are quite close due to this familial connection.

The relationship between Lucius and Rosalind is expected to be positive, with Lucius assuming the role of an overprotective brother. Despite the disdain that the Malfoys and other pureblood supremacist families hold for Dumbledore, they harbor affection and admiration for Rosalind.

Roxxane Malfoy's ideology is rooted in the belief of maintaining a pure bloodline, although she does not harbor hatred towards Muggle-borns or half-bloods as long as her lineage remains untainted. This stance may be perceived as hypocritical, but she prioritizes family above all else and respects magical ability regardless of its origin.

A similar ideology is imparted to Rosalind; however, being Albus's daughter, she does not adhere to pureblood supremacist views.

Having grown up in pureblood families, including Lucius, Narcissa, Bellatrix, the Lestrange brothers, the Notts, the Zabinis, Sirius, Regulus Black, and Rosalind, they spent their summers and Christmases together since childhood, even before attending Hogwarts.

Sirius stood in stark contrast to the others; rebellious and resentful towards Rosalind, he despised how she was favored by everyone, particularly his parents who often compared them. He perceived her as yet another pureblood elitist in his family, and his animosity intensified when she was sorted into Slytherin House. However, his feelings towards her were more complex than simple hatred.

Their relationship evolved from adversaries to lovers.

Other Slytherins who aligned with Voldemort also maintained a close relationship with Rosalind. Despite being on opposing sides during the first wizarding war, they still cared for her deeply, as their belief in prioritizing family above all else remained unwavering.