Hoodie ❤

Suggested by: ShimmerJes

(Vendi's pov)

Me and Bryan were on the couch, cuddling. He is a very clingy person, I can barely move to be honest. Not that I mind, I love him more than I can put into words, and I am also a clingy person to certain people. So, its nice.

We are having a lazy day today, binge watching Grey's Anatomy (Bryan's special interest). Earlier, we baked brownies too. Today has been really good. Its been like a home date, which is quite comforting to do, especially when me or Bryan arent feeling up to socialising or going out. Gregory is staying at Dylan's again today, so we have all day to do anything we want. Halfway through the episode, I felt Bryan shivering.

"Are you okay? You are shaking alot"

"Yeah, just cold"
He said with a smile. God, I love his smile. Its so beautiful to look at.

"I'll be right back, sweetheart"
I gave him a kiss on the head and went up to our bedroom. I rummaged through one of my drawers, finding my hoodie that Bryan likes. Its white and has a bit of yellow on it, with a yellow star on the front. I grabbed it, and walked back downstairs to see Bryan lying down on the couch. I walked up to him, passing him the hoodie.

"Here you go, love"
He sat up, took it and put it on. It was quite oversized on him, a main reason why its his favourite hoodie of mine. It went mid-way down his thighs. You can tell he was alot more comfortable now, and warmer. He smiled at me, and we went back to cuddling. We carried on watching the rest of the episode, then a few more after that.

"I love you so much, gorgeous"
I said, smooching his cheek. He giggled at this affection, I know he likes physical touch, its his love language. I really do love him.

"I love you too"

Word count: 336