Foreword !

Hello, good evening, dear readers!

I welcome you to my new story titled: "Beneath the Surface". You may know me through: "March 20...", or "Lies And Attractions", in any case, welcome home!

Beneath the surface lies a DARK ROMANCE. It is not suitable for all audiences and addresses several DARK themes. The scenes are RAW and EXPLICIT, they may shock or even disturb some people. I prefer to warn you, so that you know what you are getting into.

However, what is said inside is for the sole purpose of the story. I would never say that suicide is an option. Never.

I therefore advise young people or sensitive people not to venture into this story.

Both protagonists are villains. If you're looking for a story where they turn into the good guys, this isn't where you'll find it. There is no redemption, since they are who they are.

Here is the list of trigger warnings (please read it, it's important):

* Alcohol

* sex

* Substance addiction

* Addiction

* Murder

* Strong language

* Physical violence

* Pornographic video

*Sexual assault

* suicide 

*Death 

*Blood 

*Torture 

*Self-harm (assumed)

More TWs will surely be added as the story progresses, so check back from time to time, but here are the main ones.

Now that you are an informed reader and you are aware of it. I am responsible for what I write and you for what you read.

Make way for provocation, murder, chaos...

Welcome below the surface.