A Lore Overview... With [REACTED]

Blackness

[REACTED]: "Hold up wait a minute..." (A lot of paper rustling and a crash could be heard)

Suddenly the lights lit up revealing a room filled with paper towers and a black figure in front, struggling through the sea of paper.

[REACTED]: "GAHHHH STUPID PIECES OF SH—. Oh its recording.. UMMM... AHHHH!"

The figure fell into the papers as you can only see its legs failing in the air.

(No the figure IS NOT SECERT AGENT OKAY?!?!?!)

Timeskip

[REACTED]: "Okay *huff* let's begin so our story begins in a war between Nubians (The Noobs), lead by Mastermind... anddddd the Dominants (The Dummies) lead by Detritus. Both sides had been at war for over 50 years as war technology advanced. However, luck was on the Dominant's  side as they recaptured their strongholds. The Nubians were losing inch by inch and Mastermind was desperate..."

[REACTED]: So he did something that will change the course of not only them, but others...

A footage showing Mastermind pacing his office in rage and Ares, his trustworthy superunit observing him.

Mastermind: "GOD ####ING DAMN IT (He raised his hands) I CAN'T ####ING GIVE UP NOW! NOT NOW ARES!!!"

Ares remained silent as Mastermind continued pacing more faster and agitated. Unlike Mastermind, Ares makes use of disposed things and double checks for the sake of Mastermind. An idea came to him.

Ares: (Carefully forming his sentence not to annoy him) "We could restart Project: Crossing..."

Mastermind halted, thinking deeply

Mastermind: (scratching his chin) "Hmmmmm, bring me the files for the Project: Crossing Ares..."

Ares: (bowing deeply) "It shall be done sir."

[REACTED]: "And so Project: Crossing was a project that was originally supposed to teleport millions of armies behind the Dominant's frontline and to destroy them however, there were some slight... problems.."

Timeskip

A control room filled with Nubian engineers sitting and typing or rushing around Ares and Mastermind. In front of them stands a navy black vortex, swirling endlessly.

Mastermind: "Is it ready?" (Turning over to Engineer 2457)

Engineer 2457: Yup! We send in a couple of APUS and they returned saying it was an abandoned city! (Typing in something) "The atmosphere is safe for us to breathe!"

Mastermind: "EXCELLENT!" (He looked from Engineer 2457  to the portal) "Are there...  any  inhabitants that we need to crush?"  (Smiled)

Engineer 2457: "No sir!" (He stood up and saluted)

Mastermind: "EXCELLENT! Prepare my Chassis Suit!" (He swung around, smacking the Engineer in the face softly)

[REACTED]: "Little that he knew, they were going out of the frying pan... and into another war... a war between new beings that they've never encountered...

TO BE CONTIUNED

Hey guys lemme know in the comments if you like me to start this series! Also I CANT ADD PICTURES NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go search up Mastermind and Ares DVN (SEPARATELY) if you wanna know what they look like :)

DO NOT COPY ME PLEASE I BEG YOU

I'LL GIVE CHARACTERS SOON!