Chapter 12: Schemes & Search

So...I might've mixed up the things :3 It's Nusains & Dominains XD

Guys we are gonna record okay? Fusilier (A Nubsian superunit who shoots explosives) what are ya doing?

Fusilier: (Holding a rock, aiming it at Mastermind lying on the grass) "Hmmm hehehe." 

Fusilier yeeted the rock. It hit on Mastermind's forehead as a bit of blood trickled down from his head. Mastermind sat and up stared at him menacingly.

*Insert Prowler theme* 

Uh oh. Better run Fusilier.

He's already on the run as Mastermind flicked his hands. His Chassis suit crashed in front of Fusilier and grabbed the poor guy by the head. Fusilier's eyes were wide as he tried to get his gun. Too late. Mastermind swung his hand, the suit copied, and Fusilier was sent flying.

😂 sucks to be you...oh...OH GOD! NO!

*Me running for my life as his Chassis chased after me with Mastermind laughing like a lunatic*

...

This now takes place at night, almost morning. The Nusains built a secret facility somewhere in America. They called it 'Mist' since some fog or weather machines keep it hidden and unapproachable. This is a few hours later after the incident... 

Mastermind's POV

2am in the morning... In 'Mist'

He stood up as he clicked on a computer, the only light was a fluorescent light that flickered. His trustworthy adviser/bodyguard Ares stood by his side as Mastermind took out the chip and walked over to a table. It wasn't a table, it was a surgery table. He pulled the lamp over his victim, a TV Man (Based on the records of the Speakerman) was bound by leather bindings. The TV Man's chest heaved heavily as multiple wires weaving in and out of its body, it looked at him. Fear. Mastermind 'smiled' baring his teeth as the TV Man tried to do its weird screen thing but failed. He held up a lamp attached to some kind of crystal and waved it at its face, mocking it.

Mastermind: (Pleasantly, grinning as he watched the TV Man's despair) "Looking for this? I found out how you guys work. It's pretty simple but complicated at the same time."

TV Man 1#: (Furiously, trying to break free but fails) "!siht rof yap lliw uoY"

Mastermind: (Barks a laugh) "Please!" (Guesturing to Ares) "You can't do anything to me!"

TV Man 1#: (Attempting to head-butt him) "—d ot gniog uoy era tahw haey hO"

Mastermind snatched the screwdriver from Ares and impaled it into the TV Man's chest. The TV Man released a scream as its blood splattered all over him and the table. He then started to twist and turn it as  the TV Man cried more. Mastermind leaned closer to its head.