~~~23~~~

Nandini places her lips on his under open sky. She starts sucking his lips badly. Manik had now forgotten everything. He melts..

Both of them had reached the wall while kissing, lost in each other.

Manik :- After seeing this wedding, I also feel like marrying you.
Nandini :- Manik, I am now scared of the word marriage. I never want to marry again.
Manik :- huh? That's not fair.

Nandini :- You are happy with me, I am happy with you, why is there a need to get married? We will always be boyfriend and girlfriend like this for lifetime.

Manik :- I don't want the people of the world to get a chance to gossip about you in negative way . No one will say anything to boys in India.

Nandini :- Why are we wasting our personal time by talking about other people? Let's focus on us.

Manik :- Okay, I have booked the hotel, we will stay there. I will not go to a place where people do not respect my girlfriend.

Manik holds Nandini in his lap and she holds him tightly.
Nandini :- kiss me hard...

Manik stares at her.

Nandini grabs his upper lips 👄. Manik starts sucking her lips ..

He starts removing her clothes.. she's in her inner now. She also starts opening her shirt's button. He ties her hair upper side.

Nandini :- Do you even know how to tie hair?

Manik whispered slowly :- I even know how to unhook bra...

He winks at her...he made her speechless. He could see her pink blushy cheeks.

Nandini :- wants to feel you .
Manik :- I am with you.
Nandini :- I mean I wants to feel you inside me.

Manik turns off lights starts sucking her neck...He slowly goes down and her heart beat increases.

In last he looks at her...she was enjoying the moment with closed eyes.

Manik whispered softly :- Can I remove the last wall between us?
Nandini shyly hid her face by touching my chest.

Nandini could now feel Manik inside her. It is difficult to express this amazing feeling. We both tried different positions. Now we were completely tired.

Manik kisses her forehead :- are u sleepy baby?
Nandini :- no...
Manik :- I'm ready to stay up all night for you .

Manik's playing with her hair..

Manik :- you are so beautiful...
Nandini :- You never leave me.

Manik places his finger on her lips.

Manik :- I promise you that there will be love, there will be fights, there will be anger, there will be romance, there will be resentment but there will never be separation between us. No one had taken your place in my life before, nor can anyone take it in the future.

Nandini :- How many children do you want?
Manik :- ten...

Nandini widened her eyes ।

She hits slowly on my chest.

Manik :- I want as many babies as you want. Now you tell me when will you become my wife?

Nandini :- We both are very happy without marriage. I want to become your girlfriend and give birth to a child.

Manik :- But I want to find you ready like a new bride when I come home from office. But I want you to wear a bangles of my name, mangalsutra, apply vermilion and do solah shringar like a bride. You feed me with your henna and chudda hands.

Do you think of me as a Kerem who will change after getting married?

Nandini :- no..

Manik :- don't u trust ur Manik? I don't want you to do all this right now ...take ur time baby.
By the way, after becoming a wife, you can also beat me.

Nandini :- oh then I have to think about your offer.

Manik :- haha Ohk don't pressurise urself. When you feel right that you should get married, only then will everything happen.

Third last chapter...
🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼