Part 2 (Tae getting punished )

Soon Tae came downstairs with a pouty face and sad eyes and took a seat beside Jungkook

Suga observed and said : Good morning bear

Taehyung : (sad face) good morning hyung

Jimin served food to everyone and sat beside Suga

Suga noticed jimin's plate which was filled with only rice and no vegetables

Suga: chim why are you not eating vegetables (strict )

Jimin: oh th- at-at  I am eating seee (puppy eyes)

Jungkook : Do you also want to come to library along with tae (cold eyes )

Jimin: (eyes widened ) no I am eating Naa why are you scolding me (innocent face)

Soon tae and jimin went inside jungkook's car since Jungkook always drop them to college and Suga brings them back from school

Suga: kook please be soft with him it's not a big issue give him one chance (soft) don't punish him

Jungkook : hyumg this is the reason he is getting spoiled day by day . I am sorry this time . (Straight face )

Suga: (sighed) Ok don't punish him hard

Inside car

Tae was sitting sadly while looking down and jimin was also sad by looking at his soulmate.

Jungkook noticed them from time to time . Soon they reached to college

Tae and Jimin came out from the car when Jungkook called tae and kissed his cheeks (tae giggled)

Jungkook: my naughty buba take care okk and Don't create trouble and hyung is sorry cupcake . Now do you want chocolate

Taehyung: (eyes sparkeled ) yeshhh me want it he smiled showing his 32 teeths (cute asf)

Jungkook chuckled and gave chocolate to both of them and bid bye to Jimin as well and asked him to take care .

Soon the school came to an end .

Now both of them were sitting in yoongi's car and one was scared to hell and other was worried for his soulmate . Yoongi sighed looking at them he was helpless too . He was in his own thoughts. when phone ringed it was of jungkook's he asked him to keep phone on speaker

Jungkook : When I come back I want to see you in library I will be there in half an hour  (plain voice )

Taehyung : yes hyung (low voice) as soon as he said that a drop of tear left his eye

Jimin signalled Suga about tae

Suga carried tae and made him sit on his lap (soft voice ) bear my kitty look at me (tae looked at him ) stop crying . Hyung is here to save you .  Hmm and don't worry he will not punish you . He is just angry ok apologise and he will accept it (said softly while caressing his hair and face ).

Soon they reached home and taehyung went to his room he washed his face and then changed his clothes and went to library

He was scared to death. Soon jungkook entered and sat infront of him

Jungkook : So JEON TAEHYUNG what is the time to wake up in the morning according to rules of this house . SPEAK UP (He shouted )

Taehyung : s-six o c-clock  (said in a low voice )

Jungkook : so Is it your fault or not (rough voice )

(Tae nodded slowly ) A drop of tear left his eyes .he was lookin down all the time

Jungkook : WORDS ( he roared )

Poor tae flinched hard

Taehyung : y-es hy-ung (a sob left his mouth )

Jungkook calmed himself down after hearing his bunny's cries and sobs . He sighed and took out a metal ruler from a nearby drawer.

Jungkook : ok come here and show me your hands (angry voice )

Tae backed away and did not show his hands . 🥺

Jungkook : JEON TAEHYUNG Don't test my patience (tae slowly went toward him with baby steps ) Come fast (he shouted )

Jungkook : start counting you are getting 5 on each palm . (Cold) He grabbed his palm and (swash) *sob* *flinched hard *

( Swash) O-ne (cried)

(Swash) T-w-o (sorry kookie)

(Swash) T-hr-ee*sob* (tae started crying harder )

(Swash) F-ou-r (ple-ase it's hur-ti-ng am s-r-r y koook*sob*

(Swash ) Ahhh-ahh F-ive ( tae was crying harder )

Jungkook : give me your left hand (cold voice ) I asked something . He forcefully rabbed hand of crying tae *sob* (crying hard) . I am starting count again . (Cold )

With that poor tae tae was getting hit . Soon it came to an end .
(Swash) Ahhahhaa *sob* so-r-ry *sob* k-oo-ko *sob* m-e no *sob* do-i-ng i-t (crying hard)😭😭😭😭

Jungkook's eye softened looking at his bear he took him on his lap and hugged him tightly .

Jungkook : shh bear you are a good boy .My bear hyungi loves you shhh don't cryy my love take a deep breathe buba (tae crying was getting less )

Taehyung : h-hyunh *sob* it h-urts *sob* st-ings (cries in pain )

Jungkook : shh my bear is a good boy . He is  world's best baby . My little cub calm down (he whispered sweet words ) soon he heard soft snores and he (chuckled ) tae was sleeping while snuggling into his chest cutely . Looking like a little baby .

Jungkook carried him to his room and laid tae down on his bed and took out a oniment
he looked at his red hands and felt a little guilty for beating him soon after applying he was about to stand up when door opened .

Yoongi : kook did you punishe-( his eyes widened) looking at tae's hand on which kook was blowing air to soothe pain .

(Yoongi sighed )

Yoongi : how did you hit him ?

Jungkook : ( chuckled ) I only used ruler and this is his situation . I know he is very sensitive hyung (soft a bit guilty )

Yoongi : don't worry he is all right . Go to sleep for sometime . I will call you both for dinner .

He said softly and left to see what Jimin is doing. 🌚

Vote for next part girllyyss and stay tuned .
Heyy please comment and show your support since I am new and need a bit of support 🫰💜
   Purple you