Episode 17

GUYS BEFORE WE DIVE INTO THE EPISODE,  WE AUTHORS HAVE SOMETHING TO CONFESS. AS YOU ALL ALREADY KNOW THAT WE ARE TWO FRIENDS (JUHI AND SUHI) WHO ARE WRITTING THIS STORY, WE BOTH APPOLOGIZE SINCERELY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE ANYTHING FROM THE PAST SIX DAYS. 

ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED WAS THAT JUHI'S GRANDMOTHER HAAS EXPIRED SO SHE WAS HAVING A TOUGH TIME DEALING WITH THE EMOTIONS, SO WE BOTH DECIDED TO KEEP A HOLD ON THE STORY FOR FEW DAYS.  

I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND US AND ARE NOT ANNOYED ON US FOR NOT UPDATING THE STORY, BIT FROM NOW THERE WON'T BE ANY PAUSES. THE NEW EPISODES WILL BE POSTED ONCE EVERY THREE DAYS.

I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND AND PLEASE DO COMMENT YOU OPINIONS AND DO VOTE THE SOTRY....

IT GIVES US AN ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP GOING....

IT REALLY TAKES A LOT OF EFFORT TO WRITE THE STORY.... PLEASE DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS....

ANYWAYS LETS DIVE IN THE STORY....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As the house was in the outwards of the city and the airport is also in the outskirts only so it didn't take much time for them to reach their destination. After a journey of 20 minutes they almost reached the mansion. As they were nearing the mansion, it was being tough for Tanisha to handle herself. They finally reached the front of the mansion. Tears started brimming in Tanisha's eyes but she kept blinking her eyes to refrain the tears from rolling down her cheeks. Jatin got down the car and was waiting for Tanisha to get down but she was holding onto Taehyung tightly and was not moving at all. Taehyung noticed it and signaled Jatin to go and start the pooja and he (Taehyung) will bring Tanisha inside. Jatin nodded and left with a few of the people into the mansion and few were standing near Tanisha's car waiting for her to get down. Tanisha was in her thoughts when...

Taehyung: Tanisha... (sweetly)

Tanisha: huh? (flinching back from her thoughts)

Taehyung: Shall we get down? Don't you want to go inside?

Tanisha: yeah. Let's go

Slowly Tanisha got down the car but she was still holding onto Taehyung. As soon as she got out of the car and stood in front of the mansion, fresh tears started forming in her eyes and started rolling down her cheeks. She was silently crying. They slowly went to the main door of the mansion. Tanisha peeked into the house and saw Jatin had already started the pooja. All this was very tough for Tanisha to handle. She completely broke down and sat on the pedestal of the house and started crying loudly. Her sobs echoed in the whole house. She was crying very badly. She just fell down on her knees in the entrance of the house and was crying badly. Taehyung also sat on his knees beside Tanisha and hugged her and started whispering sweet words in her ears to calm her down but she was too broken to calm down. She kept on crying. Slowly she got up by holding onto Taehyung and stepped into the mansion with wobbling lips and teary red eyes and entered the hall.

The mansion: