Party time : Day 0 | Chapter 1

Riley's POV :

Ah, sophomore year, the second year of high school. Every year at Abigail Adams High School, an unknown person somehow was able to held a beginning of the school party, and Maya and I were invited.

"Maya do we have to go?" I kept saying for the past five minutes.

"Riley, It's the first party of our sophomore year, we can't miss it." Maya keeps on saying.

"I don't want to be In trouble again." I said, remembering what happened at 8th grade, going to NYU when Maya wants to sneak in to see Uncle Josh.

"Riley, I don't know why you're complaining, you've been to a bunch of parties." Maya said.

"I know Maya, but I don't want to go to this one, my parents will not approve it." I said.

"Riley, your parents accept last years party, they'll accept this one." Maya says.

"Okay, fine, I'll ask my parents." I said.

After that, I asked my parents about the party, and they accepted it, but told me to come at 10:30 P.M. Well that's a good curfew.

I came from school and told Maya that I'm going to the party. She then went to my house. We both got ready and put on our clothes for the party.

( A/N : Riley's outfit is aboveee  )

We walked out of my bedroom and said goodbye to Auggie and my parents. We walked out of the apartment and travled to the address that was given to us to go to the party. Now we reached the address.

7234 W. Greenwhich Village. New York, New York.

We weren't that far away, but from a few inches I could see people around and drinks everywhere, Maya and I walked up the house and saw the address. Yep this is the house.

Maya and I walked inside the house, seeing more people with drinks. I looked around and see people sucking each other's faces off. Ew.

I turned around and saw Darby walked up to Maya and I. As I can see, Darby's hair was messy.

"Hey..Maya..." She touched my head, "Hey....Rolanda..." She patted Maya. Not minding she mixed up our names and consider to call Maya, Rolanda.

"Darby, You're Drunk." I said.

"Oh Maya...I didn't even drink once..." Darby says, "You wanna play truth or dare both of you?",as she slurs a bit.

"Sure!" Maya says, "Riley you in?"

I had that answer right away. "No Maya, I'll not take the chance."

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Maya and Darby says in unison.

Ugh peer pressure.

"Fine." I said.

Darby dragged Maya and Maya dragged me. There was a premade circle filled with random people I barely talked to last year. People started to give random truth or dares. Now it's my turn to give a a truth or dare. I choose Darby.

"Okay, Darby. Truth or Dare?" I say.

"Dar..." Darby says, she didn't even finish saying the word.

"Okay, Darby, go make out with a random stranger or anyone in this party." I say deviously.

"N..Oooo" Darby says.

Even though she stands up and kissed a random stranger, that kindoff looks like Yogi, they kept sucking their faces and Yogi squeezed her butt a little. They were kissed one last time, she left him and walk back to the circle.

Now that I gave her that dare, she has to ask me Truth or Dare.

"Truth or Dare Riley?" Darby says, fianlly getting my name right.

"Dare." I said, trying to take a challenge. I hope it's a very good dare.

"Starting tommorow, I dare you to ask out the Nerd boy that's at our school and date him until the end of the year." As Darby spoke.

"What?!? No, I'm not doing this!" I spoke in shock.

"A dare is a dare Riley." Darby spoke.

We went into the pause, until Darby spoke.

"I have an idea, if you do the dare completely before the school year ends, you get $300." Darby spoke.

Is she luring me into this dare by money? I thought about what Darby said, until I had my answer.

"Deal."