chapter 2

Sathadra Deora Pov:-

I was returning back to my home with my dear best friend sitting best friend irritating me by talking non-stop in my MBW. Its night 11'o clock. Suddenly I noticed 2 car is following us.I speed up my car and Maan started shooting them behind from the windows.A bullet hit on my car puncture . I and my best friend immediately came out from the car.We are now surrounded by those 5 cars.Now we have no guards as well.We know we are attacked and it is my fault not to bring guards with us.

We started shooting and fighting. I also called my guard as well. Then suddenly from nowhere a woman suddenly appeared and started fighting with us.

She was pointing her gun at me. She shot behind me . I looked behind and found already half of the attackers are injured and dead.She also knows martial arts. When she was shooting those men ,with two gun in her two hand she was looking like goddess.

Her long voluminous hair was open and her hair is flowing and I don't know why my eyes are not moving from her.She was wearing mask . I really want to look her face. Her two eyes are so deep like ocean.

Her stares are making me fill different kind of emotion. Her mask is covering her nose cheeks and lips but those deep two eyes are enough to make me obsessed  with her.

Her stares her fighting skills her each and every movement is giving the vibes of a tigress. I know from now my eyes are laid on her , she is mine, only mine. 

Her divine beauty is giving me a different kind of sensation in my heart. I don't know the name of this feeling or this sensation. I don't know whether it is love or attraction or obsession but I only know one thing that I want her I need her.

My guard bodyguards came and all the attackers are already shot by her. She saved my life in return she will be the owner of my heart, body and everything.

She came to me. Her each and every step towards me are igniting fire within my body.

"Hi, Mr Sathadra Deora ,may be you don't know me, but you are known to me" She told me with her beautiful tantalising voice.

What the fuck , did she know me? Of course I am famous Sathadra Deora everyone knows this trillionaire .

"Myself Suhana , your collaborator I never knew that our meeting will be like this " she said to me by forwarding her hand for hand shake.

I was shocked , I never believed in destiny but I am sure that she is made only for me. The woman who created a storm in my heart by her name and without meeting me who makes me so eager to meet her is none other than her.

"Thanks for saving us"  I said to her and shaked my hand with her. Her just one touch in my hand created a current in my body.

Her eyes, her stares, her beautiful tantalizing voice , her slender neck, her hourglass body, her dusky skin like honey are already making me hard.

" Bye .Mr Deora we will meet again tomorrow in meeting"she said and went away.

"From tomorrow I will start my plan to make you Mrs Deora" He smirked.
.....................,...........

Bye

Pls vote and comment otherwise I will stop writing and unpublished the story