FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

MELISSA BRIDGERSSinger

MELISSA BRIDGERS
Singer

BIRTHDAY
December 7, 1992

BIRTHPLACE
Dublin, Ireland

BIRTH SIGN
Sagittarius

Age
31 Years Old

ABOUT
Singer and songwriter best known for being in the hit band Dolce Vita along side McKenna Jones, Juliette Mayfield and Kelsey Koury. She began gaining a large following in 2019 when the band started growing. She has also done modelling for many magazines.

BEFORE FAME
Bridgers spent most of her childhood in ireland before moving to london for college to study music, where she became roommates and close friends with band mate Mckenna before meeting the two other members.

FAMILY LIFE
Her father being british while her mother was irish, meant that while she lived primarily on the island, but she spent holidays in england with her extended family. Melissa also has a younger brother called Conor. She remains close with all her family, going home often during breaks. She prefers to keep her relationships private although she was rumoured to be dating football star Neymar jr in early 2023.

TRIVIA
She has won many awards, including Brits, Grammys and People's Choice Awards along side her band mates. She is also in her bands short documentary, "Dolce Vita: A Rise To Fame." She was a cover star for British Vogue. Her band preformed their second album live for the first time at the Brazilian Grand Prix in 2023.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She done a surprise live performance with Lana Del Rey at Coachella.