i hate you

The auditorium was filled with loud cheers from the sweet guy's admirers and supporters.  "Congratulations Nishimura Riki!"  The head teacher  announce as he raised his right hand to congratulate him. Niki just won as the New School Council President position with the total of 500 votes difference from his opponent, Shim Jaeyun.

Jaeyun being a professional shows of a wide smile as he shakes hand with the new elected president, Nishimura riki congratulating him. After that he quietly went down the stage and take his seat as he watched how Niki shows off on the stage. A lot of students and teachers congratulates and take a picture with him. Niki was so loved by them.

Who wouldnt love him anyway? When he is literally the prettiest in their campus. And Jae himself agrees with that. Howver tthis doesnt remove the fact that he hates him. Jake speculates that he only won the position because he is popular, and not because he jas capability of becoming a good leader, one that plans a great programs, to help of the growth of the school. Jake believe that he is that one, having his credentials, he is confident. He just won several competitions both inside and outside the campus related to sciences. Jake is also skilled in journal wrting, hence he was the one wrote the previous school news paper.  He also one of the varsity players that was sent  last year for division competition in badminton. Mean whike Nikis credentials are as follows [ ..............................]  ok! Its none. The onlh thing he's good at was to act cute and flirt other guys. Which is jake currently seeing now. Some male srudents who ask to take a selfie with him takes advantage of their closeness. He see how the guy's arm circles the youngers tiny waist, while its hand was place near her groin, touching it discreetly. niki on other hand doesnt pay attention and continues to smile in front of  camera. Theres even some instance where, those guys will intentionaly bumbed with niki so that something would fell from him and he'll bend over to pick it up, with that his shirt skirt will rise up making his pastel colors panties will peep out. Yes, he have seen them some of them many times, but its just coincidence. Going back, Jake just hope a great future for their school, especially with their newly elected scb president.

Two weeks have past since the election, jake goes back to being a diligent student. He was on the way to the library to read related articles for his new action research, when he stumbled upon niki sitting in one those tables near the shelf in the corner. He was about to mind his own business when he notice how the younger holds the book upside down, clearly shows that he is not reading at all. Instead, ..... uh oh! ... jake immediately find a shelf to hide, witnessing the scene. Niki is just getting fingered at the library. His eyeballs are rolling whike his mouth are wide open, as if he is containing his moans. Fuck look at that slut jake murmurs to himself. Well, this was not the first time he have seen niki doing lewd scenes at school. The first was when he is sucking the dck of their Mathematics teacher, last semester. So just like the usual, jake brings out his phone and secretky takes a picture of the scene, he knows he will be able to use it someday against him.

The following days.

"Hey! What didnt you wait for my paper, the teacher wont accept it now. Yoj are reallh selfishhhhh!" Niki blurts out as he is irritated with jake

"Why would i wait for you, it was already the deadline. And also, shouldnt you be the one who is first one to passed, as a school president? Am i right? Show atleast a good example" Jake ask mockingly.

Niki was getting furious now, jake has a point but he didnt have to say it in that way. So he leave the classroom.

-

Next day the following week.

Niki is comforatble sitting on his movable chair in his own council room while he plays the new game he downloaded few days go. When someone knocks, "come in" niki says pausing his game for a while as he put down his legs from the top of the table.  However, jake immediately open the door making him seen the youngers white legs and his panties  it was baby blue today, the skirt rise up to his thighs, tgat He didnt know he was staring for a while, when niki fake coughs ans ask saecastically "May i know whaf you need sir?" Jake returned to his consciousness as he put the white folder at the table containing papers that states all his request budget for his program next month, his proposed projects for upcoming months was also there. "Here! Please read them carefully and sign here " jake ask coldly and leaves the room.