7| Punishment and pleasure

So hie guys I'm back again.

---------
S

ania pov~

"Ahh, Anzal," a moan escapes from my mouth when he bites my lower lip. It feels so fucking good. It's the second time he is kissing me; the first time was because of that stupid dare. Back then, he kissed me because they asked him to, because they forced him. But this time, he is kissing me like his life depends on this kiss.

"Janna, you taste so fucking good," he said while kissing me. My cheeks burned when he said this.

"My baby is now looking like a red tomato, hmm?" he said.

He started kissing my neck, giving me love bites all around it, making me a beautiful moaning mess.

We were kissing hard when a call interrupted us. Anzal answered the call and then put the phone on speaker before continuing to kiss me.

God, this man.

"Sir, the meeting is going to start in 15 minutes. The dealers are here," the worker said.

"Get everything ready. I will be there in 5 minutes," Anzal said.

He cut the call and then got up, adjusting his suit. Then he made me sit on the couch and adjusted my sari.

"Oh god, what a gentleman I have. Baby, I am going to attend the meeting. I will be back after at least 2 hours..." he hesitated before finishing the sentence. "A party is going to be held at 8 pm at our home," surprise flickered in my eyes.

"What? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I said.

"I forgot to tell you, Janna," he said.

"Wow, you forgot to tell your wife? That's ridiculous," I said.

"Janna, don't be overdramatic, naa," he said in a baby tone.

"Hmm... So your meeting is going to take two hours. Till then, what do I do here? I should go home," I said.

"No, not at all. Stay here, naa. I will try to end the meeting as soon as possible. Till then, be here in my office. No one will disturb you here," he said.

"Okay," I said, exaggerating the letter K. He patted my head, then said, "I love you, Janna."

"I love you more, baby," I said. Anzal's eyes flickered in surprise.

"What? Baby, you called me baby? It's the first time you called me baby. Oh my god, my baby is getting romantic day by day," he said, jumping like a baby boy.

"Yes, my baby, my husband, my life. And one more thing, let another girl touch you, I will fucking cut her hands off and feed them to the dogs," I said.

"Protective much," he said.

"Yes, I am," I said.

"Okay, okay, Janna, I should go. Bye bye, love you," he said.

"Yes, bye, love you too," I replied.

Then he left, and I walked to the door and locked it. I know no one will come, but still, I did it.

I walked to the mirror and What the fuck, Anzal i shouted Thank god the room is soundproof. Anzal had given me hickeys all around my neck, and I don't have any makeup items to hide this beautiful mess he had given me.

I got back to the couch and laid there. I could deal with him later, I murmured, but for now, I wanted to relax. I didn't realize when the darkness closed in my eyes.

Anzal pov~

Thank God the meeting ended in just an hour, all thanks to Kaustubh. Because if he weren't here, then this meeting would have taken a maximum of 4 hours. He's good at dealing, that's why he ended this meeting so early. "Thanks, Bhai," I said.

"Chal chal, jada formal na ho. Aur bata chota Anzal when he said with a devilish smile."

I was going to reply to him, but Kaustubh got a call. From whom? Of course, from his girlfriend. It was a video call. Kaustubh wasn't the type of man who talked on video calls. Well, he never talked on video calls, but he had to, after all, Aditry was his first priority.

"Hi, wassup?" Aditry said.

"Nothing much, just finished the deal and now I'm with your so-called jiju," he said.

"Awww, don't say it like that. And hi, jiju! What's going on? How are uncle and aunty? How is Farah, and the most important thing, how is your biwi?" she said in one breath.

"Are you an alien? Like, breathe, Aditry, or you will die, and then Kaustubh will roam here and there drinking wine and acting like a sadma ashiq. And as for your question, everyone is fine. I am fine," I replied.

Aditry burst out into laughter. "Sadma Ashiq for real? Kaustubh, I never imagined you could do this," she said.

"Fuck, Anzal, hatt saale ja bhai, nahi to teri biwi bhag jayegi," he said with that fucking devilish smile, like he's winning. This man can do anything to win. Well, why do I care? I don't get into arguments with babies like Kaustubh. Anyway, thanks for reminding me. Enjoy, bhai," I said.

I came out of the room without hearing his reply. I arrived at my office. I tapped on the door several times, but Sania didn't open it. What is she doing in there? Why isn't she opening the door? Huh, now I have to type the password to open it. So, as I did.

Oh my god, my lady is sleeping. I silently went there and sat beside her. I was just about to touch her lips when suddenly she woke up and jerked my hand.

"What, Sania?" I said.

"I wouldn't dare you to touch me," she said.

"What? Why, Janna?" I asked.

"Because you've already made a beautiful mess on my neck," she said.

I smirked at her reply. "I just gave you my marks on your neck, baby. I should give these beautiful marks all around your body," I said.

"Haww, besharam," she said.

"Only for you, dear wife," I said.

"Yes, yes, let's go home now," she said.

"No, wait, it's just 5 pm. The party is at 8 pm, so I think we should go shopping," I said.

"Finally, my husband said something good," she said.

"Yes, yes, let's go now," I said.

We bought several sarees and suits for her, and I bought some formal suits for myself.

"Let's go, it's already 6:30," she said.

"Yes, yes, let's go," I said.

-----

The mature scene is on the scroll stack.(Website)