Untitled Part 1

Stop, we shouldn't be doing this in here ahh aa it hurts. Be gentler. I exclaimed while being on top of a table and she holding my ass as if I were her possession and only her. How did we end up like this? 

5 years ago                                                                                                                                                           We are already in finals for the first semester of high school. I can't believe I heard there's going to be a new girl in our class; I think she's crazy for coming in the middle of high school year. One of my friends said. Anyway, let's not worry about her or anything else. Should we have some ice cream after high school ends? I spoke. Sure, everyone said, it's finally the end of class; let's go have some ice cream. I said as we gathered our school bags and headed to the store. It's been ages when are we going to get our ice-cream, one of my pals asks. I don't know, let me go to the counter and see if they're ready. As I was walking, I stumbled into someone, and she splattered ice cream all over my clothes, "Watch where you are going." I screamed at her. She glanced at me and claimed it was my fault for being behind her, then went. I was furious, and my entire white outfit was covered in strawberry flavor, and she didn't even apologize. When I returned to my companions' table, they noticed me all dirty and inquired what had happened. I told them and left the shop to go home. When I returned home, mom was with visitors, and there she was, that rude girl from before, smiling with mom when I entered; they stared at me, and mom said, "My baby, what happened to your clothes?" 

She glanced at me and apologized for not recognizing me and for dirtying up my clothes. Mom held her hand and assured it was okay before quickly introducing her to me. Apparently she was a buddy of mine whom I met  when we were little and used to leave in my grandparents' hometown. Is that so? I questioned, leaving the room while mom assured the girl that everything was alright.

Marisol's POV

She most hated me by now, how was I supposed to know that she was the girl I have been trying to find all this time I'd forced my mom come for, with the excuse that they have better education here, I should have recognized her, probably she doesn't recognize me either, but yet, I had to identify her from the beginning. I should do something. Should I go see her? "Miss, could I go to Valeria's room and apologize properly?" I asked Valeria's mother. Valeria's mother replied, "Sure, go ahead; she has a hot temper, but she is also easygoing."  I was frightened of what she might say, but I had gone so far that I couldn't let her go again; this time, Valeria will always be with me. I knocked on the door, but she didn't answer. I entered, and then I heard a noise, and she emerged nude from her bathroom, and my pulse was pounding so hard as I saw her. "What the hell you think you're doing in my room without knocking on the door," she shouted while getting a towel to rap herself.  I explained myself, and she replied that she understands, but she hopes not to see my face or come too close to her. I understood her wrath, but it was a bit too much. The next day, I walked into her high school and was relieved to be in the same class as her, but she grabbed my hand and led me to a corner, asking me not to get in her way from now on. Was this the end of this without starting?