6

Luna Lima

Luna Lima

-

"I don't know london" I said putting my hands on my forehead while she lectured me.

"No Luna, why are you letting him get away with this?" she got closer to me pointing at me chest.

I stood up from the bed and walked around her. I don't know why she's doing all of this like Cain and I are together. Besides he explained to me what happened when he was over there.

"It's not the deep Lon, we're not even together," I muttered, turning around looking at her while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Okay? But if you did it, it would be a problem."

"You don't know that."

"So do it. Prove me wrong Una..." She shrugged laying back down on my bed.

-

 Cain Kade

Cain Kade

It's a day later and i'm at Dario house. I'm listening well not really listening to him tease me about what happened with Luna.

"Bro how do you get caught up that bad?" Dario said dying laughing while holding his stomach.

"So what did she say after she slapped you?" He put his elbow on his knee and covered his mouth with his hand trying not to laugh.

I shook my head licking my lips. "Ion even remember..."

He started laughing even harder. Slapping his leg like this was the funniest shi he heard all year. I stared at him waiting for him to stop laughing.

"ight bra..." I mumbled.

"Nahh at least she ain't drown yo ah," he said shrugging getting up to go to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed a gatorade out my fridge.

"You gon stop walking around my house like you live here." I pointed at him getting up making my way upstairs.

I laid back on my bed so I could call Luna.

  Luna ❤️
connecting

-

The call connected and Luna popped in the camera smiling showing all 32.

"Hey baby," I said smiling back.

"I get so happy every time you call me." She sat her phone up and I could see she was laying on her bed.

"Well I get horny every time i see yo face." i mumbled fixing myself.

I'm ova here hard asf from a video call.

I felt my mouth start to water and I felt my fangs come out. I quickly put my phone down and walked into the bathroom looking in the mirror.

"yo wtf" I looked into the mirror and seen red gains coming from my eyes and my eyes were blood shot. I lifted up my lip and opened my mouth a bit and seen my canine teeth grew longer and sharper.

"Man ts so crazy." i ran my hand down my face.

"baby?" I heard Luna yelling in the mic trying to see what's wrong. I walked back into the room and grabbed my phone.

"I'm good Luna, I had heard something-" As he was saying that he heard the door open and close. He knew his parents weren't going to be home bc it's Wednesday, their date night.

"I'll be right back."

I hurried down the stairs but down faster than I thought.

"woahh wtf" I almost fell bc how fast I was going. I don't know if i'm tripping or I just got down then stairs less than 2 seconds.

I looked up and seen something writing in blood on the wall in front of the couch.

'I hAve YoUr 'pArentS' BriNG Me YoUr reAl FaTHer and MoTHer'

I read over it a few times trying to figure out what's going on. If my parents sent me off so I can be safe. Then what is happening.

"Nah this is fake."

I called my mom and dad countless times before I just gave up and out my head in my hands and let a few tears fall.

"Fuck man!" I threw something at the wall and it made a big whole that went straight through.

"Great. Now we gotta new window with no glass." I shook my head thinking about how I was going to find them. It's been 16 almost 17 years.

I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and look at the peep hole and seen it was Luna. I automatically opened the door and hugged her.

She rubbed the back of my head as i cried on her shoulder.

"baby what's wrong, hm?" she tried to make me lift from off of her so she could see my face.

I lifted my head and looked into her eyes with tears falling out of them.

"Cainn why are you crying?" she pouted wiping my tears.

I grabbed her hand and brought her in the house.

"baby what happened to your wall? Did you do that? How even-" I turned her head to the wall.

"oh my-" she read what was on the wall and looked back at me confused.

"What does they mean 'your real mother and father'?

I looked at her not knowing if i should tell her the truth or not.

"bae let's sit down and imma tell you everything."

-

Let the drama begin.

short chapter...

Next chapter should be long asf if it's not the next one after that will be.

(not edited)