~ Minecraft PVP ~ ☀️

English is not my first language sorry for the grammar issues :'(

(2012) 

I ran into the house, excited for the new Minecraft update. I logged into my laptop and closed my door. It took a few hours since my laptop was old and buggy but it finally updated. I loaded into Minecraft, joined the server, and sat there. I sat there for a few minutes until I decided to do a Skype team. I typed in, "123 for Skype team" and got a reply from Dream. He told me his name and I told him mine. After an hour or two of being on the call, I finally sent him a friend request. He accepted it and we both chatted for a few days. Those days went to months and those months went to years.

(2022)

I was now 20 and Clay was 22. It was the day he was meeting me in person. I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair. I jumped with excitement as I hopped inside the Uber. After 2 hours I arrived at the airport. I paid the man,  took a deep breath, and walked inside. I texted Clay, "Where are you????" - "Look up, idiot." He replied. I looked up. "Clay?.." I said. The guy waved at me and smiled. I ran to him and yelled, "Clay!" 

(2023)

Clay and I have been living together for a year and a half. I've had a crush on him for a while and never knew when the right time was to tell him. I decided today was the day. I walked over to him and he put his phone down. "Need something?" He asked. "I wanted to talk to you." - "Now?" - "Yeah, right now if that's okay." - We both got up and Clay followed me to the hallway. "What'd you wanna talk about?" He asked curiously. "Well, you know. we've been friends for a few years." I said nervously "And over those years I've developed a unique interest in you." I said. "Nick, what are you trying to say?" He asked again with more curiosity. "Clay, what I'm trying to say is I like you. I like like you. I have a crush on you. And I understand if you don't feel the same way." I say quickly while blushing.