Bombs Away!

Bob to Bob-omb TF/MC

⚠WARNING⚠ BLOOD, GORE, BODY HORROR, SCREAMING, CRYING, BODY EXPANSION, AND SPOILERS FOR ANIMATIC BATTLE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This is what Bob, our sixth victim, looks like

Bob was in his room. He had texted Benedict a couple times from time to time, but they never answered. He wondered why. When he was busy with his thoughts, his brother, Dontae, entered his room.

"Hey bro, you good?" Dontae asked.

"Yeah, I...im fine..." Bob replied. Dontae looked skeptical, but just shrugged and went back to his garden that he was working on. Bob then decided to get up and take a walk.

He went to the front door and opened it and went out. He would start to walk down the strets until he noticed Yosef nearby.

"Oh, Yosef! Hey there!" Bob called out to him. Yosef looked over, smiled, and walked over. Yosef and Bob talked for a while until Bob decided to ask Yosef a question.

"So...Yosef. Do you know where Benedict is?" Bob asked.

Yosef immediately stopped talking and just stood there. He slowly looked down and shook his head, trying his best to lie. Bob was a little sad, but he didn't really expect Yosef to know.

"Well, it was...nice talking with you. Bye." Bob said as he walked off. Yosef then grabbed his arm. Bob would try to yank his arm away from him.

"Woah, dude! Let go of me!" Bob yelled out. Yosef tried to pull his arm back, but Bob kicked his knee and ran off as Yosef fell over.

Bob ran to his down and burst through the door breathing heavily a lot. He laid on his bed and decides to rest for a bit. After a while, he got.

He rubbed his eye a bit and decided to go outside a bit. He slowly opened the door, looked around, and went outside. He sat on his front porch, and sighed.

Then, he saw a figure approaching him. He looked up to see Iris of all people standing in front of him. Bob saw that she had some bandages on one of her eyes.

"Woah, what happened to you?" Bob asked.

"Don't. Ask." Iris replied harshly. Iris then asked Bob if he could come and hang out with her. Bob said yes and Iris and Bob walked off.

After a while, Bob and Iris left the neighborhood, and went to the alleyway. Bob was slowly growing skeptical of Iris, and the duo went inside the mysterious door.

When Bob and Iris entered, Bob looked around curiously. Then Iris went in front of Bob and flashed her phone. It flashed a red and white, and Bob screamed out in pain.

Bob was about to yell at Iris until he felt his stomach...sort of bloated. He looked down to see that his body was being expanded until he straight up looked like a humanoid ball.

He screamed out in shock as his clothes started to tear. His head then fused into his torso so he really looked like a ball. The bottom half of his body turned red, and the upper half of his body turned white.

Bob whimpered in fear and slowly cried, and his hair fell into clumps. His arms then started to thin and thin until they were extremely thin. They were also black too.

His legs would then suffer the same fate. He then grew a part where a fuse would be held on top of his head. When he grew a string on there, he slowly shrank.

When he finished shrinking, his mouth slowly simplifies into a line as his eyes darkened and darkened until they were just black little beady eyes.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! WHY DOES MY VOICE SOUND DIFFERENT?!" Bob yelled out.

"Because you're transforming into an object, Bob-omb!~" Iris said cheerfully.

Before Bob could question why she called him Bob-kmb, he felt a migraine from Hell rise in his head. He screamed out as he fell back. Bob- would slowly forget about Benedict, his partner.

"No...B-Benedict...please!..." Bob-o cried out as he felt his memories decaying more. High School? More like Bye School. College? Not possible. Relationships? Your bitch privileges have been taken away!

Bob-om slowly got up fighting to keep his memories. He slowly digged around his pants pockets to pull out a picture of him and Benedict. Bob-om slowly smiled sadly. "I love you, Benedict..." Were the last words Bob-om said before he lost all his memories. His old memories would then be replaced by new ones. Now Bob was gone, and Bob-omb was here.

"Um...where am I? Who are you?" Bob-omb asked Iris.

"Doesn't matter, you have to leave, Bob-omb." Iris replied. Bob-omb did what she told him, and Iris looked at Yosef angrily.

"You're so...USELESS! I HAD TO DRAG HIM HERE MYSELF! SO...USELESS!" Iris screamed at Yosef. Yosef slowly stepped back as she grabbed him.

"Now...you ARE my brother, so I will so spare your memories. You can't warn anyone anyway when I take your speaking privileges away." Iris chuckled.

Next up: Yoshi Egg TF/TG