It was somewhere in Early October when I first gotten my first ever wattpad account. My user was LocalCrazyFan.. I posted my first ever book it was a ship book in another fandom and I don't want to get any hate for it so I'm not saying it. It barely got views, I kept and kept posting until I got 1 comment on my hazbin hotel quiz. This was when I was extremely desperate for comments and votes. Then I got tired of the user LocalCrazyFan so I changed it to PeachyHaliley L0calNifftyStan u know it.!! After then I posted my first Lilith x Lucifer fan fiction because I was a sucker for that ship at the time. Then when I was watching YouTube I suddenly get a notification from L0calNifftyStan.   It was a COMMENT and a FOLLOW! I was extremely happy and couldn't stop thanking her for the follow!! Until I saw she was also a hazbin hotel fan!! We instantly Bonded. She'd comment on every story I'd make! We were bffs and then one day I saw many hazbin  hotel roleplay accounts and I was like,"I must rp as one!!" so I priv chatted L0calNifftyStan   And told her I wanted to rp as Lucifer because he was my favorite character back then. But then I realized I was a woman so it wouldn't make sense.. So I picked my other favorite. Lilith. I changed my user to Qu33n_Lilith_Magne (remember this isn't the account I'm using rn it was another acc) I followed every hazbin hotel fan until it said I couldn't follow. I thought it was a glitch so I told L0calNifftyStan   That I'll delete my account but I'll return back. After that I changed into this present account! I followed her and she followed me back. I was struggling to get followers so I told L0calNifftyStan   To maybe help me, when she did I gain a lot of followers. I couldn't thank her enough. We kept chatting and chatting until the new year. We were so happy that we could spend the new year together with no issues. But then.. I slowly became inactive and inactive. Until I wasn't on for weeks. When I returned back I see everything dead. Everyone quitted. And my own bestie wants to quit. I was devastated.. What happened to the extremely active hazbin hotel wattpad fandom..? Then I decided I have to quit one day for my sake.

L0calNifftyStan    Thank you so much for this journey. I couldn't have made it here without you. You have been a blessing to me! Ilysm I promise to get TWITTER asap  because there is no way I'm leaving you. I JUST WANNA- *virtually hugs*

Thank you all, y'all are wonderful followers.!!!!