Setting the scene

So fern started her life off as a rogue, living in the barn right off WindClan territory. within the barn there was a group of many rogues. her name then was Fern, born to Shade and Camo. She was happy... ish with her life. she was very skilled and one of the best fighters in the group.she was ten months old and the best fighter of the trainees. she was praised time after time by her mother but was constantly criticized by her mentor, Eclipse. It was always "go faster!" or "swing your claws out!" and all she wanted to do was to rip his fur out! She knew he was just trying to help her and had high expectations but he could do it in a different way... right? although she was proud and confident in herself and her skills his comments always put her down a little.

The one thing that she HATED above all else is how they expected She-cats to live. They've always pushed the "train hard, and have kits for the rest of your life" Rule and they didn't even get to chose who they had kits with! She was paired up with the most Hot headed, egocentric Tom you could imagine. Spear was their leader Rukus's son. She was picked for him by Rukus since him and her dad's were best friends. So she just had to sit back and accept the fact that she'd have to have kits with him until...