His Property ft Gojo

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

The birds were chirping, as I rubbed my eyes and looked at the window in my bed, I pulled over the covers over my cold body because I didn't want to get up yet.  I felt the blanket get pulled off me as I turned to look at Gojo pulling the blanket.  I pushed his shoulder, "Excuse you." I replied with a tone.  

He threw me on my back and eyed me down, "You got something to say? It's my blanket.  You crying?"  He bit his lower lip, the way he talked was just a turn on.  My parents didn't approve of my boyfriend because of how much trouble he got into.  I would always stay over at his house all the time because my parents were abusive.  

He got off top of me and put his arm around my neck and laid my head on his warm chest, "Is something bugging you?"  I sighed, "It's no-" He covered my mouth with his cold hand, "Don't say nothing, I know you too well for that.  Tell me or you will get punished."  

Sometimes his punishments aren't that bad, I just will have hickeys on my inner thighs and my neck.  

"It's my parents." , I replied in a sad tone, "I don't miss them but I do at times because I'm all alone with no family, they don't love me, they just miss the idea of me being around."  He looked at me with his light blue eyes and sighed, "It's fine, you don't need them, they always left bad bruises on you, gave you black eyes, do you honestly think that is what families do to each other?"  

I shook my head.  He nodded, "Good. now get up, we are going out, you can't say no." He slapped my butt with leaving a hand print.  I tried to get up and his hand gripped my calf. He smirked, "You might need a punishment before we go out."  I jumped on top of him and looked at him top to bottom.  

He pushed the bangs out of my face and placed his hand on my cheek, "Why are you so gorgeous? How did I get so lucky?"  He smiled at me for a quick second and crashed his lips upon my neck.  

*

I was wearing a short white dress with white heels.  My hair was up in a ponytail after my 'punishment' Gojo and I always went out for breakfast dates, it was his idea.  His arm was wrapped around my waist holding onto my hand.  I kept looking at him wondering, I only met a couple of his friends, I wonder what they think about me.   

He slowly opened the door to our favorite breakfast spot and we alerted the waitress to sit us.  He slowly grabbed my hand to hold it because it brought him peace and comfort.  We sat across from each other and he was still holding my hand.  

I could stare at him for as long as I could.  He smiled at me, "You enjoying the view." He kicked his feet up on the table. My eyes got big, "Amore, you can't be doing that." I giggled at his goofiness.  The waitress came over and looked at Gojo's dirty boots on the table she folded her arms.  

"What can I get started for you?"  

Gojo smiled, "The regular you know me."  She rolled her eyes and looked at me, "How do you deal with that on a daily?"  Gojo's smile went away and folded his arms letting go of my hand.  I sighed, "I'll just take eggs and some bacon please something simple." She nodded and glared at Gojo before she left, she was eyeing me down as well.  

I looked at Gojo with curious thoughts in my head, "What was that episode abou-" He kicked the table underneath, "What is her problem? Every time I bring you in here she gives ME a problem, I know I am a catch but still."  

I folded my arms, "Who lied to you to say you're a catch?"  

He smirked at me, "Well I got you didn't I?"