Gojo's Best Friend

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"PUT ME DOWN" I yelled at my best friend as he continued to carry me over his shoulders because I thought it was a bright idea to throw his food out.  He began to bounce me on his shoulders for his entertainment as I heard him giggling.  I tried kicking out of his arms but his hands just kept a firm grasp on my lower back.  

 I felt the wind going up my dress and I yelled, "GOJO!" He dropped me as I landed on my ankle.  I folded my arms on the ground.  He smirked at me and put his glasses down a bit off his nose, "You crying little one?"  I tried to kick my feet at his legs.   He began giggling and pointing at me.  

This idiot and I have known each other since we were little, he was always there for me during my break ups, and my friendships that I have lost.  

We continued walking to his house because I didn't want to be at mine. He unlocked the front door and took off his jacket as he placed it on the couch. I looked at him, "You aren't goi-" Before I could finish my sentence he threw his socks right in my face, "You like to hear your own voice sometimes huh?" 

I threw a couch pillow at his shoulder and tried to run away from him up the stairs.  I forgot he was fast as he grasped my ankle and pulled me down the stairs, "You really thought you are faster than me? You forgot who I am?"  

I kicked off my shoes on his hand and ran up into his bedroom.  I took off my jacket and jumped on his comfortable bed. His bedroom was full of black out curtains, and black and white painted walls.  He had posters of bikini women all over the place, tsk men.  

He opened the door, "Well you made yourself at home didn't you? Your dirty feet are all over my bed now."  I let out a sigh, "Will you ever be ni-" He began to mock me, "Oh my gosh will you ever be nice to me? Who is nicer to you than me?  Someone has to deal with your nonsense at times.  I should get paid."  

I threw his big pillow that he sleeps on at him as he fell on the floor.  He slowly got up, "You are so going to regret that!!" He jumped on the bed and began tickling me.   I began laughing and trying to get from under him.  Our eyes connected as we stopped laughing.  

"Y/N."  

"Yes?"  I took a deep breathe, why was he still on top on me with his arms placed around me making sure I didn't move.  I felt his warm breathe against my body.  He removed his arms and laid next to me removing his glasses.  He began to rub his eyes, "I - I don't know what that was. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." 

I shook my head, "You are ok.  We-" His bright blue eyes got big, "We?"  

My heart sank to my feet, I didn't mean it like that, does he have feelings for me?  I never wanted to ruin our good friendship with my feelings. He turned his body to look at me, "Y/N, is there something you want to tell me?  Why didn't you push me off you?"  

I sighed and let out a deep breathe, "Can we be serious?"  His eyes got big and he let out a sigh, "Us? Serious? This is rare.  Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?" 

I shook my head and laid up as Gojo shoved me back down, "Talk to me.  You aren't getting out of this room before you tell me what's wrong or what's on your mind."  

I looked at his bright blue eyes as he was eyeing me down and looking at me with a puzzled look wondering what I was going to say next.  I placed my hands together and took a deep breathe, "Gojo, I - I -" Come on Y/N stop stuttering your words.  "I - I like -" 

Gojo took my hand before I could complete my thought, "I know."  It was such a sigh of relief, did he know this whole time? Was I just a idiot?  Gojo smiled, "You didn't think I noticed? I would come home late you would take care of me and stay up all night making sure I was okay?  You didn't think I noticed you remembered all the little things about me and how our goofiness matches each other?  Y/N, I never wanted to express my feelings to you because I wasn't too sure about my feelings at the start, but getting to know you, being your best friend for this long, I could tell, we will be fine together.  That is, if you can deal with me as your boyfriend."  

"Did you just compliment yourself while asking to be my boyfriend?" My eyes rolled.  

He nodded and began laughing and threw a pillow at me, "And don't think I won't go easy on you now because I like you. Come on you little dork. Pillow fight!"