002

CHAPTER | 002

CHAPTER | 002

"HOW am i going to do my job if you're going to be stuck with me" the idol walks back and forth. "you think i want to be stuck with you!? i have my own life too! i paid a lot of money to get my degree but here i am as a ghost who can't leave!" you shouted. "we have no choice but to accept it until we find a way out of this" you said which made his eyes widened. "no! i won't accept this! you're going to make me do things that could hurt my career" jungkook said which made you anger. "why would i do that!?! i would never hurt someone's career. i will just remain quiet and let you do your thing" you said. "how can i trust you?" he ask as he raises his eyebrow. you sigh and rolled your eyes. "i, (l/n) (y/n), swear that i will not
interfere in jeon jungkook's personal life. for if i do, i will..." you said.

"owe me 1 million won" he added which made your eyes widened. "im broke!" you raised your voice. "than you better not interfere. let's go. i have to head to the building for some meetings regarding to my new album" he said as he puts his shoes on. he walks out of the apartment with you being dragged along. the idol got into his car and started to drive off. you took an empty seat and looked through the window. your eyes widened when you saw the huge buildings and signs. "wow...i never knew seoul could be this beautiful" you said. "what? you never been to seoul?" he asked. "well i'm a broke college student. i never had the time to travel. it looks way clear than new york city" you said. "so you're from new york" he asked. "i am but i'm about two hours away from the city. but still seoul is cleaner than my home-town" you said. "since you don't know how you ended up sharing my body, do you at least remember what happened before you died?" jungkook asked.

"first of all, i'm not sure if i am even dead" you said. "you're a freaking ghost. of course, you're dead" the idol said. "anyways, i was on the way to school on the bus and i turned my head for a second and saw a bright light. the next thing i know, i woke up in your body" you said. "do you remember your past life?" he asked. "i'm not dead and yes, i remember my life" you replied. "strange. i thought ghosts can't remember their past lives" jungkook said.  "then that proves that i'm not dead" you said. "that still doesn't prove anything. so your name is (y/n). how old are you?" he asked. "i'm twenty" you replied. "damn you're young. how old were you when you became a fan?" the idol asked. "i was twelve. i joined during DNA" you replied. "i was twenty at that time. you're making me feel old" he said, making you smile.

"how long will you be at HYBE?" you asked. "well i have practice for some performances. why?" he asked. "im gonna be bored. just watching you dance. i can't really do anything since i'm just a spirit" you said. "i promise i will try to make practice end fast but understand it takes hours to get the dance right" jungkook said and you nodded. after a few minutes, the two of you arrived at HYBE's parking lot. "don't forget our deal" jungkook looks straight into your eyes. "i know. no need to remind me" you said as you walked through the door. the idol walks over to the elevator with you following behind him. you two headed towards the 2nd floor where the dance studios were.

jungkook walks into his dance studio and sees a few of the staff. "good morning" he smiles as he bows at him. "good morning, jungkook. the dancers should be coming soon" his manger said. "alright. im gonna stretch before they come" the idol said. you sat down by the corner of the room and watched as jungkook stretched. you could hear what his manager was telling the staff. it seems jungkook will be going to a lot of events to promote his album. i rather be in a three hour lecture than here. this is gonna be boring you said to yourself.
'𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨? your eyes widened when you heard jungkook's voice when though he didn't move his mouth. are you reading my mind? you asked. '𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥' he replied.

rude. that is no way for you to speak to a lady you said. 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳? 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? the idol said. i got it. im just going to take a nap since i really can't do anything else you laid down on the floor. 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 the idol said. surprisingly, you didn't go through the floor. the idol would often glance over to you and saw you sleeping in the corner of the room. he couldn't believe this is real. it feels like a dream. the idol starts to practice the choreography while waiting for the dancers to arrive. by the time they arrived, jungkook was already tired. he took a seat and to his surprise he was no longer in his body. he looks up to see his body standing up on its own without his control. he turns his head back to the corner where you were before to see you no longer there. how the heck did i end up here? i was sleeping you looked around. 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘺 the idol said as he walks over to his body.

jungkook enter his body and tries to control it back but he can't. im trying to leave but i can't. i swear you said. 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵! 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 the idol said. "let's do a full round of dance and from there we will do some adjustments" the main choreographer shouts. 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 1 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘯 he said which made your eyes widened. no! try to take back your body! i don't want it you said.

𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥