Author's note

Hi people! Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I am just taking a little break from writing. 

I was reading my past chapters and saw how bad it was- and there are a few mistakes, like how Fitz and Mr. Forkle were supposed to be there when Hope passed out. Which, in my opinion, is not a small mistake. 

I will probably spend a few days editing these chapters, but I promise, a new chapter will come someday. 

I'm pretty sure I won't discontinue this story, but I do forget about it quite often, so if I do, I'm sorry. 

Thank you for all the kind comments and all the hearts I get. It's amazing! I'm extremely happy that my story is doing this well. 

Also, I'm thinking of doing a different point of view besides Asher, Hope, Naomi, Sophie, and Keefe. Please leave some ideas in the comments, because I have no idea what to do. 

I am also thinking of starting a new book, either a Percy Jackson book, during the Lost Hero and Son of Neptune, or what may happen in 9.5 of Keeper of the Lost cities. Or both. Who knows? 

Also, feel free to add constructive criticism in the comments, I love writing stories, and I would love to improve on it. 

Thank you for the amount of reads I have. It's amazing. Even if you open the book, put a heart, or even put it on your reading list, it makes my day. You don't have to comment to get my appreciation

One last thing, if you have any name suggestions for new characters in the book, please write them. I'm running out of ideas. I am using more unknown/rare names, since elves have... interesting names. (okay, but as much as I love the characters, who names their child Fitzroy or Keefe?) 

Thank you for putting up with the gaps between chapters! I appreciate it. See you in the next chapter! Goodbye!

(Question: What's your favorite Kotlc book? Mine: Neverseen, but comes close with Nightfall.)