13

Author's POV

Kabir was sitting with his manager discussing a very important deal for which he waited so long but is hesitant now,"What's the matter Kabir, we tried so hard to get this foreign tour abb company ne approve kera hai toh tu piche kyu hatt raha hai?"

"Mujhe pata hai Bhai ki main hi tour ke liye excited tha lekin tab I was a bachelor. Y/n ko 4 mahine ke liye akele chorh ker Jana..." Kabir says and sighs.

"Yaar mene try kia but company Wale nhi mane bhabhi ko sath le Jane ke liye, they are saying it might distract you and make your fans angry." His manager keeps a hand on his shoulder and says,"tu time lele bhabhi se consult ker le kehte hai biwiyan humesha sahi advice deti hain."

Kabir leaves to go home and is greeted by his wife's warm smile, "Main Pani leke aati hu." She was about to leave but he holds her hand and makes her sit next to him.

"Mujhe kuch baat kerni hai tumse." She sits next to him looking at him carefully.

"Sab theek hai na Kabir ji?" She asked looking at him worried about the matter.

"Actually the company is sending me for a foreign tour for my concert." He says holding her hands.

"Omg congratulations!! " She says and smiles as she knows how hard he was trying to get this opportunity.

"It'sy lady luck for sure." He kisses her lips and she pushes him back reminding him that they are still in the hall,"lekin ye tour char mahine ka hai aur company wale tumhe allow nhi ker rahe. Main akele kese chala jau tumhe--"

"Kabir ji! Seriously? Aap na budhu ho, main nhi aa sakti apke sath. Mujhe ye travel kerna pasand nhi hai. Aur wese bhi apke sath chali gayi toh yaha sabka dhyan kon rakhega? Huh?" She tried to make him understand subtly demuring his thoughts, though she wanted to go with him but she didn't want to hold him back," aap sochna bhi mat na bolne ki, main apki kamjori nhi hu right?"

He looks at her with so much love and admiration for her and hugs her.

"Kya baat hai Bhai itna pyar jataya jaa raha hai." Mr Raghuwanshi enters the hall followed by other members of the household as it's time for dinner.

"Papa Inka foreign tour approve ho gaya hai." Y/n tells and everyone gets happy congratulating Kabir.

Kabir's hesitation was still visible by the siblings so Javin came forward," Bhai bhabhi ka dhyan main rakhunga okay, aap chinta mat karna"

Kabir smiled and patted his shoulder finally hugging him,"tujhe kese pata?"

"Kabhi kabhi lagta hai apun ich bhagwan hai." Javin says triumphantly making kabir hit his head.

Everyone sits for dinner, which is somehow very lively these days much to Mr Raghuvanshi's liking after dinner everyone leaves to their room. Y/n enters her room to find Kabir still sitting lost on his deep thoughts," Aap packing kab start karenge ?" Y/N said while taking out a set of clothes to take a bath, while he grabbed her and made her sit with him.

"Y/N, mujhe pata nhi kyu kuch theek nhi lag raha, maybe I should just cancel--" he stopped looking at her wife making faces at him.

" seriously Kabir ji kya bol rahe ho aap? do you realise ki apke kitne fans ko intezar hai apke performance ka?" She holds his hands and caresses them." Don't worry about me, Yaha papa, Javin, Anu, aur Jatin hai na, mujhe kuch nhi hoga I will be happy bus aap jaldi se apna tour khatam kerke aa jana." 

He kisses her forehead and smiled,"Look at you kitni samajdaro wali baatein kerne lagi ho." 

"Baatein kerne lagi ho kya hota hai? Main samajdar hu!!!'' she frowned while he gave her a teasing look saying 'oh! really?'  She lifts her hands to hit him but he holds them picking her up," ye kya ker rahe ho ji?"

"Weren't you going to bath I will give you company." He smirked heading towards the bathroom and they ended up spending an hour there. Followed by some cardio in the bed and it was nearly dawn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!! I know it was a way lot of time since I updated but I am sorry I am preparing for my Master's entrance exam!! I am so stuck that I forget to eat sometimes, I am really sorry to all those who were so eagerly waiting for this update and really thank you for not trolling me. I saw how rigorous some situations get. Anyways I am here to clear it out to not expect another update any soon because all the exams start in the winters and so I have to focus on studies which I am unable to 😭, IDK what's wrong with me even when I know I have learnt nothing I can't study I have grown so shameless. 

SO BASICALLY!!!! I AM ASKING YOU ALL TO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!! THAT I SCORE SO GOOD AND GET INTO TOP MBA COLLEGE. I SWEAR I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOT JUST THIS BUT THE OTHER TWO WHICH I HAVE IN STORES FOR YOU ALL!!! SO PLEASE PRAY FOR YOUR AUTHOR!!