"Eyes on me Yoichi" Chapter 4

"Promise till End 4"
「最後までの約束4」
│Yakusoku

{Eyes on me Yoichi}

︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽

I apologize for not posting for a while cuz I have a lot of school and also exam plus my phone won't charge but it's all goodies now cuz we have a one week break from school^^

︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

𓊈Words:2071𓊉

Warming:
S€x. Smvt

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Pervious:

"I promise I will get you back again Isagi Yoichi"

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

---------

This is no good.......

Isagi had been hanging out with Rin a lot this past few days and this shit scare Bachira off....he did not expect Isagi to hang out with Rin again and didn't listen to what he said about him.

They're have been with each other.. Even Rin starting to go to Isagi's house, he always invited him to lunch break, whenever we studies.....of course Bachira is always there to check on them.his scared that Rin might do something bad to Isagi.

But if it's not Bachira then Chigiri will.
Bachira told him that Rin might be the murderer. But thing is if they tell this to the police no one will believe them since they have no prove. All they just have to do is to wait for a murder to come again.

--------

"Yoichi!" Bachira and Chigiri come up to Isagi one day. And thank good that he wasn't with Rin."Wanna go hang out today?"Chigiri ask Isagi. This lighten up Isagi they haven't hang out for a long time now. He simply nodded his head and Bachira drag him out of the class room. They went to the school garden.

"Must been nice to finally hang out with you guys again" Isagi said sipping the chocolate juice box he was holding.

"Well yah... You have been with that transfer students lately"-Chigiri.

Isagi smiled at Chigiri respond.

It's true.

Both of them have been hanging out a lot.

Something to Isagi when his with Rin make him happy.

And of course he knows what it is.

It's not his first time.

He once fell in love with this girl when he was in junior high school. And now this is the second time he fell in love.

But it still felt weird.

They are both guys.....

I mean Nagi and Reo are together and they are never felt weird with it.

To think about it.

I wonder what would Rin think if we got together.

As he was thinking all of this Bachira notice him with a frown on his face, 'thinking of something?'.