I'm so blue all the time

March, 2 years ago

Maya's pov.

I woke up with a pounding headache wondering what the fuck happened last night. Small memories clouded my mind, still trying to figure everything out.

I groaned slightly, turning around only to be met by something blocking half of the bed.

When I finally had the strength to open my eyes I was met with the sight of a man knocked out cold in my bed. His head was turned the other way, curls slightly messy while one of his tattooed arms rested on my waist, under my shirt.

I continued watching him with confusion trying to remember how the hell he ended up here.

Finally I remembered some details of last night.

I groaned once again while letting my head fall into the pillow.

"Morning." The man mumbled.

I picked my head up from the warm pillow, watching him as he squinted his green eyes at me, seeming just as tired as I was.

"You're supposed to be gone by now, you know." I said, raising my eyebrows at the man, who I still didn't know the name of.

"Oh come on, I thought I could stay after my amazing performance last night." He smiled, looking fairly amused at the situation.

"Please just get out." I forced out, sounding kinda harsh which was not my intention.

The man sighed and got out of my bed. I watched him as he walked over to the pile of clothes and picked his pants up since he already had his shirt on. Before he could do anything else, his phone rang.

He picked up the phone, finding it in the pocket of his dark blue jeans and tapping the accept button and answering.

"Styles."

At least I know his surname, I thought to myself. Not that it's any information that'll be useful. I just want him to get out and never see him again.

His eyebrows furrowed while I heard someone on the other end talking to him.

"I'll be there." He said quietly, hanging up and continuing to get dressed.

He continued getting dressed, wearing a white t-shirt which ended at his waist and pairing it with a black leather jacket. I was too busy yesterday to look at what he was wearing. But now I can definitely say that it looks like he has great style.

At last he put on his black sunglasses and looked back at me snickering, before heading to the door.

"I'll see you around, Rockstar." He called out. I could hear the big grin on his face.

"I highly doubt it!" I yelled back as he disappeared through the door, finally leaving me alone.

I heard the front door of my apartment close and let out a breath I've been holding since last night. I rolled over to reach the phone on my nightstand. 11:52. Damn I thought I would have slept longer.

The sun was shining through the window but being slightly shielded by the blinds. Since it was March the sun has finally decided to make an appearance, which I'm more than grateful for.

Before I could even check my phone to see what the hell happened last night and how the mystery curly haired man got into my bed, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Is this Maya Stone?" A man on the other end spoke.

"Yes, who are you?" I answered slowly, wondering how some random man got my phone number.