Sad story

One day it was the first day of school.I  was excited to school hoping to see my friends and i did.

Until days pass i had become close with someone that i like we became friends and super close.We were always a match my classmates says.

And he knows in the first day of school i liked him. And i was so nervous when he knows.And hes reaction was nothing.And hes fine with it.

I was so happy! that he knows i like him. and we hang out  and laugh all the time. But were only friends Because he likes someone else.And i like him.

Even though our clasmates always tease us. We dont bother it. Because were only friends.And  i was sad because were only friends.

I wanted more than friends. But thats all we,ll ever be. But Im still happy because were Bestriends!

And imagine Having your Crush as a Bestfriend!?
It was epic! I love all the memories we made. All the laughter and Chasing each other.

And he Even gave me a Pogs
and i was on Cloud nine that Day! Its like im  gonna explode! I was always happy that day Because of him.

Until one day..... Everything fell apart.Everything changed between us. We ignored each other. Were still friends but not the same anymore on the past days.

And the worst part that i was,nt expecting was He blocked me on messenger.
I dont know why? I mean i did,nt do anything wrong?

Its just ever since he blocked.
Were not the same anymore.
Were not bestfriends anymore.Were nothing now.

But I always heard our classmates talk about me and him. That they say " Him and her are meant for each  other but there just friends."

And i know they were talking about me.And days past i moved on him. We dont talk much. Maybe
never.Its Like Were Now FO.

I miss the memories with him. But i gotta let go. So I did. And thats the last time of my memories with him.