First Day

I soon aproched my homeroom door. I waited a few seconds before opening and hade second thoughts about today.someone pat me on my back. I looked it was the tracher.
"First day? I know its hard, but you'll get through the day. Now lets go in."she said nervously to me. She almost looked like she was trying to hide a secret from me. I walked in after her and the took a seat, i looked around to see my new classmates. I looked to my left to see a a street closed thug qith a greenish mohawk and sitting with his feet up and cheqing gum like a cow. Right to me i see a gorilla sised man who was almost as hairy as one and was crushing cans with hus head.
"Alright class we have a new student today, Marcus why don't you present your self to the class"she said happily. Well i got up and started to walk up to the teachers desk and spoke" Hello there i am marcus fernandes, i am 15 years old, and i lovereading books as a hobie!"
Well the day went like that for a while with evert class and now i sit and eat a freshly made sandwich from home with apple slices. After i finished i threw away the bag. I headed tords the bathroom and enterd and someone was selling weed while another one smoked it. I eteread a stall and closed the door. It started, I heard moaning coming from one of the stalls
"Ahhhhahhhhahhhahhhahhh ahhhh!"
It stoped next i herad a girls voice say "that will be $25"
I soon ran from the bathroom and waited next to the dorrs to open and let us in. I moved my legs nervously waiting for the doors to open, few minutes later they opend when the bell rang. I went through the day quick and then went home after three more classes. I waited at the bus stop and left in the dirtiest of all buses i have ever seen not even air conditioning eell i staid for a while on and left home.