ʰʸᵘⁿˡⁱˣ(ᵖᵃʳⁱˢ₁)

Of course, I also have a playlist for you for this chapter! 💕
https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNOMaG_jYTRNlvteapXP7iFqEzvQlQ4qN&si=9jOFdyiy5uop0BxC
___________________
Pov. Felix

We're flying to Paris!!
Hyunjin and I.
Why?
I don't really know myself. It all happened so fast. We had talked about it, but actually I just said it without much ulterior motive, that we could sit in paris tomorrow and eat croissant at breakfast.
"Okay. Let's go!" Hyunjin says full of Serious and excited at the same time. He immediately called the management to see if it would be possible for us to fly to Paris at the night.
I don't know how he did it, but we actually got four days off and Hyunjin immediately sat down at his computer to book everything. I just looked at it all with my mouth open. My head couldn't process it all as quickly as it happened.
After a few minutes, Hyunjin said that we would fly in three hours.
My thoughts are running wild. What should I take with me? Where are the suitcases? What will the others say? Where do I start?
Hyunjin looked at my despair and came to me on the bed.

"Hey. Relax. It's going to be great! Okay?"

I just managed to nod.
The boy in front of me stood up and held out his hand to me.
Hesitantly, I took these and together we gathered all the things we would need.

After an hour and a half, everything was packed.
Strangely enough, none of the guys noticed. That means we're going to catch them all off guard with this news. It's going to be fun

So at dinner, when everyone was there, we both talked excitedly about our project.
Everyone was shocked. As I thought it would be. They looked just as stupid as I did a few hours earlier.

Chan looked at us strangely at first. But when Hyunjin assured him that the management knew and had agreed.
Then Chan's gaze shifted to an omniscient one who says as much as >I know exactly what's going on there. After all, it's only the two of you there.<
I feel my cheeks turn red.
I haven't even thought about that yet.
But it would also explain why Hyunjin is so excited about it. Or is he just looking forward to being back in Paris?
Luckily, he didn't notice me sitting next to him with a red head.

It's no secret that we're both into each other. But we're not in a relationship yet. Or is it? I mean, we depend on each other every day. Every now and then, when we are alone, we also kiss.
At the thought of it, I get that familiar tingling in my stomach again.

But we've never talked about what this is between us now.

I think I'll talk to him about it when we're in Paris. We are undisturbed there.

After dinner, we still have an hour. Enough time to drive to the airport and to get to our gate there.

The management provided us with a driver in a hurry. Which is good, because we don't have to worry about it.

~ Time skip - Airport ~

After we had said goodbye to the boys and our things were stowed in the van, we started

After about half an hour, we both arrived at the airport and went to the security check with quick steps so that no one could recognize us. There Hyunjin and then me were checked and after we both had the green light, we went on towards gate number 12.
Luckily, hyunjin knows her way around here better than I ever will. I'll put it this way, I'm happy when we're on the plane.

After another half hour, the two of us were sitting next to each other on the plane. Hyunjin even gave me the window seat.
What a gentleman ^^

We have a 14 hour flight ahead of us and I already don't know what to do. What should I talk to Hyunjin about? I can't really start talking about us on the plane. But I also don't want to sleep all the time.
Hyunjin has put on his headphones and is reading. I should have taken a book with me.
But at least I thought about my headphones.
I take it out of my bag and put it on. When my phone is connected to the headphones, I turn on my favorite playlist.
I made it two years ago when the boys and I were in Paris for the first time.
The songs I put in there always give me a good mood and the desire to go back to my favorite city.
It's crazy that I'm on a plane on my way to this city within a few hours.