15.De Luca Dynasty

In Italy

IRECOM the biggest Italian real estate firm. The edifice exudes power and is taller than any other nearby structure. Why wouldn't it? It belongs to the one and only Salvatore De Luca, the supreme mafia leader of Italy, whose authority is unmatched by anybody.

A middle-aged man in a grey suit strolls through the top floor of the prestigious building while holding a tablet. When he arrived at the office door, which had the name board "CEO" printed on it. He gave it two knocks and waited for an internal response. A few minutes later, he heard, "Come in."

When he first walked in, he noticed his boss standing next to the wall-to-wall glass window, holding a drink, which he assumed to be whisky as it's his favourite. Even in his fifties, his boss still appears menacing in a black suit. He appears to be the devil himself because to the scar on his face. The demon that the entire European continent fears from among their own people is the salvatore de Luca family's devil. However, he is aware that there are many devils in this world, and he is one of them. After clearing his throat, he said

"Signore, He had arrived just an hour ago," he grinned as he turned to face his PA, Alessandro Ramona, upon hearing this. "Who else's?" When he inquired, his PA said, "Just him with the royal guards."

"In a few months, he will also sign a contract with us for our real estate business, but for now, I assume he will use this opportunity to meet you in person since he is in Italy." "Then let's not make him wait any longer, shall we?" he asked, giving a chuckle. "Invited him to meet with me in my office this evening at six."

Alessandro shook his head and followed his boss's instructions, "si Capo," before he left the office. "Also make sure the workers leave early today," boss said Alesandro.

Salvatore De Luca.

So finally he is here to get her. Even if he finds her, though, I'm not going to make this easy for him. He ought to be aware of the suffering she endured and the lady she has grown into. He will learn that the girl he once saw was dead the women he is going to see is the Cosa Nostra lionesses, princess Anya Salvatore De Luca of the De Luca dynasty.

Even though Cosa Nostra is the largest mafia in the world, I made sure that we wouldn't touch women when I took over the family.

Four years ago, we learned that one of our weaponry dealers was involved in human trafficking, primarily involving women and children from foreign countries who were used for organ transplants and then sold to affluent families in exchange for cash and other favours. When I found out, though, I took my mens with me to the dock, and when the ship arrived, they conducted a thorough search to discover not just weapons and drugs, but also a container full of young girls who had been drugged and hurt in bad condition.

I ruthlessly murdered him myself in front of all of his men who were standing by him. I killed him and torched him for three hours straight, making everyone even more afraid than before. They should all know what would happen if they ever crossed paths with me.

When my men were tidying up the mess I'd made when we saved the girls. In the farthest corner of the ship, I discovered a container with multiple locks on it.

That's how I came upon her. My princess was severely abused, had burn marks all over her naked body, and was laying in a pool of her own blood yet still living.

"È così che ho trovato mia figlia. cosa nostra principessa anya salvatore de luca"