The Rise of a new (or old) Familia

When Rimuru got teleported, Hermes, Freya and Ouranos felt his presence and were immediately alarmed.

/How did it feel, Master/ -Ciel asked

/Like nothing special/- Rimuru replied

Hermes, Freya and Ouranos:

'Oh, he's here? That's interesting!'

Freya PoV: 

'Oh, he's back... That's nice, finally I can play with him. But where was he? I'm getting wet by just thinking about him'

"Ottar, you're going to keep an eye on some people for me" 

"Yes ma'am!" -replied someone in the dark

'Fufufu, fufufu...'

(A.N. Sorry for this, the characters might not behave like in the canon. Also I couldn't find any data of Freya laughing)

Hermes PoV:

'Huh? He's back? I have to gather as much information about him as possible'

"Asfi Al Andromeda, you will keep an eye on the new Familia that will be created!"

"A new Familia, how is that possible? Of course I'll keep an eye on them," said a human with wavy blue hair and cyan eyes.

Ouranos  PoV:

'Oh, that presence... I know it, it's Rimuru. The mighty God, the newer Gods don't know him or his powers, he is so unusually strong that he left this world to live in another world. He even sealed his memories so that he could live a completely new life.'

(A.N. That's what Rimuru told him)

'I will keep an eye on you, you mighty creature!' 

Rimuru PoV:

'Huh? Why does this world feel so extremely weak?'

/Are you sure this is the right world, Ciel?/

/Affirmative Master, but since you haven't been here for a long time and you have become stronger, they are extremely weak compared to you!/ - replied Ciel in her usual monotone voice.  

/Hm, okay. Where is the next city?/

/Wait Master, I'll teleport you/

/Thanks Ciel, I'm going to wander a bit in the city. Please don't spoiler me/

(A.N. He kinda forgot about this this world because he hasn't been here for a long time)

/Mph... As if I would do something, that would ruin Masters entertainment / -Said Ciel with a reproachful voice

'Did I piss her off?, well, whatever. First I'll look for the guild, in a big city like this there must be at least one!... Ah, there it is!'

"Hello, can I accept a mission?"- Rimuru said to the receptionist.

"Of course, from what Familia are you?"

"Eh, Familia? What's that??"-said a stunned Rimuru

"You want to be an adventurer and you don't even know what a Familia is? I'm sorry for laughing, but this is hilarious... Well, a Familia is led by a god who gives blessings to others. The god of a Familia is basically a guardian spirit for the adventurers who follow him or her."