Chapter 14 Comeback

Singto's POV

I want to stop him but at the same time, he needs to let it all out for him to overcome his fear slowly. I didn't expect it to be this worse I thought Gawin is just being a jerk wanting t force Krist to be his but I am wrong he was a Fucking Psycho who was obsessed with Krist, and he is ready to do everything to get Krist.

I am glad that Gulf said something like this or else I might lose control and leave Krist alone just to fucking hunt that bastard as soon as I heard the sob that Krist create. I can't imagine how the fuck did I not notice how hurt Krist is from the very beginning, and no one even notice it Krist is a person who always smiles whether he's in a fight or with the love of his life. and I think not all of us saw how he cried out his life, He was a strong man who hid every sadness, fear, and pain so it would never affect everyone around him.

We were now about to leave the villa and come back home, after Krist spoke to me and confessed everything he asked me a favor to not say a thing to his brother as he didn't want to make them worry, I just nodded and decided to take things to slow just to make sure that Krist will adjust to everything. But on my side everything is already planned this is the first time I didn't move without thinking if I may hurt people around me maybe because of Krist, I am afraid to hurt him more because for me he is like a porcelain pure fragile one more hit and he will break into million pieces.

This time I will hunt not as a predator who will kill the prey easily but as a hunter who will slowly put the prey into a trap full of thorns letting it weaken until it bled and kill it mercilessly as if it were a useless poisoned trash.

"Singto, I'm ready," I heard as I turned around and saw how blooming Krist was after he said everything to me that day. I smiled and came closer to him, I just really love wrapping my hands around his small waist as if it were its personalized belt. I kissed him and it turned into a heated kiss he moaned and I couldn't help it but a ring on my phone interrupted us. I groaned when he pushed me away even though I tried to ignore the caller.

"Answer it mister aren't you tired? we already did it nonstop after that confession of mine, you horn dog," He said and pinched my cheeks I chuckled as he left the room after saying he go downstairs first.

I looked at the caller ID and I didn't think twice to answer it with a smirk I answered.

"Hello, it's me is everything ready?" I asked and I was thrilled that everything was on its line.

"Ok, we'll be back in a couple of hours all of you be ready," I said and hung up the phone.

You are trying to make a comeback? Don't worry I will give you a welcoming party.... in HELL.

____

Author's POV

Singto and Krist were now in their car about to come to their house when a phone call from Krist's cellphone came up.

"Babe, it's from your office," Krist said and Singto turned to him and said to pick it up.

"Hello," Krist said turning it into a loudspeaker.

"Hello, sir Krist? we have a problem are you with the boss right now?" Rebecca said it's one of the assistance that Singto put into his office in case Jimmy needed help. 

"Yeah, where is Jimmy?" Krist asks.

"He attended one of the meetings sir, but there's a woman over here saying she's the Boss' Girlfriend," Rebecca said and Krist immediately looked at Singto who was also looking at him but looked back at the road.

"what's her name," Singto asks breaking the silence.

"Kathryn Sianne," Singto didn't speak.

"We'll be there in a Minute," Krist replied yet Singto grabbed the phone and Krist could see the unbothered expression of Singto.

"No, don't let her wait and say that I don't know her," with those words Singto hangs up the phone and gives it back to Krist who's now looking at him confused.

"Who's that?" Krist asks a bit nervous and sad.

"Let's grab something to eat," Singto didn't answer his question which made him irritated.

"Is it true?" Krist asks but again no response "Answer me is it true?" Krist asks looking at Singto while his voice is trembling.

"No," that's the only answer Singto could give.

"What do you mean by no? Then who is she?! Explain something... Please," Krist asked already crying when Singto heard him sob he immediately pulled the car beside the road.

"Arghhh FUCK!!" Singto shouted took off his seatbelt and got out of the car, Krist was confused as Singto was coming to his side.

Singto opened his door and took off his seatbelt he softly wiped Krist's tears and kissed his forehead.

"I'll explain everything don't cry you know how I could get angry just seeing you in this kind of situation," Singto said sternly yet his eyes were full of concern.

"Let's go to the backseat,"  Singto continues as he helps Krist to get out of the card.

When both of them settled behind the car Singto locked the door making sure Krist would not run away before he could finish his sentence.

"Love, look at me," Singto said but Krist didn't oblige.

"She's my ex," Singto said, as he didn't have any idea how he should handle things right now. He is angry, and right now he wants to run to his company and slap Kathryn for ruining their moment.

Krist, on the other hand, stopped sobbing and looked at Singto, who was now sitting in silence. He knew that Singto only had one ex, and he heard what Singto said to Gulf and Tul in the past when he got into an accident. He wants to ask Singto about it in the past, but he doesn't want to see Singto in pain again, as he already knows what damage Kathryn has done to Singto.

Singto looks outside and thinks deeply just to calm himself down before facing Krist so he can control his expression. Krist, on the other side, wiped his tears, sat closer to Singto, and hugged him, burying his face in Singto's shoulder.

"I trust you; I'm sorry," Krist softly said with that Sibngto look at him, and their eyes met. Singto felt calmer. Krist kissed him on the lips, which took him by surprise, and he smiled.

"Fine, let's go grab our food before going back home," Singto said and got out of the car. The same goes for Krist. When Singto was about to go back to the road, an idea popped into Krist's head.

"Let's grab some drive-thru food, then let's go to the office," Krist said, looking into the road as if he hadn't said anything that could light the fire up.

"What?" Singto asked, confused. Krist looked at him.

"What?" Krist questioned back with an innocent face and pouty lips.

"Babe, what do you plan to do?" Singto asks.

"Hmm, work? We already took a long vacation; we have to work."

"Now?" Singto asked, and Kristin just nodded.

"No, baby, we can't. The ride is long. You need to rest. We can go tomorrow," Singto said as he turned on the engine.

"I said now." 

____

TBC