SNAPCHAT

This incident happened to me few years ago. My name is Hazel and I am teenager leaving in a city. I kinda moved here few months ago so I haven't met any friends since I got in a new school It's been very hard for me to make friends and talk to new people. I have a brother and my parents who are just busy in there work. Dad who has his own business and mom who works as chef. They are so busy like yeah they don't have time. I met this girl at school I would not like to mention her name but she and I became good friends. In our school mostly students run social media accounts and they use to chat with each other. There were so many apps running that time and the most trending app was SNAPCHAT. Each and every student had it except me. My friend ask me to make an account on the app so I can use it as well. I never used these accounts but since of her assisting this much I decided to make one. I went home and made one. I did not knew the options much I called my friend to ask her the functions of snapchat. She guided me how to use it. There was a thing called Streak in this app which you share it with your friends. When I added my friends in the app all of theme were streak maker they often sends me streaks of themselves. While sleeping, walking or doing any other thing. My friend ask me to make streaks as well but I was not interested. Well It's been 2 days and everything was going well but one day I got this request from a person on snapchat. It was user with no bitmoji. I don't know It was a male or female but I had in mind It might be someone from school so I added that user. After adding that user It texted me "HI HOW YOU DOING?" I replied "GOOD MAY I KNOW WHO AM I SPEAKING TO RIGHT NOW?" he send me a laughing emoji which was very strange for me. It replied "IF I SAID THAT I AM AN ANONYMOUS WILL YOU CONTINUE SPEAKING TO ME?" I was feeling a bit awkward I replied "I DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS AND I AM A VERY INTROVERTED PERSON SO KINDLY IF YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE IT'S BETTER FOR YOU OTHERWISE I HAVE TO BLOCK YOU" after when I wrote this that person did not answer me. I turn of the snapchat and went to the kitchen. I remembered a work mom gave me she ask me to put food in the microwave. I was placing the food in the microwave I saw a something outside my window. I saw a red van standing. It was weird because nobody was allowed to park near our house and everybody in the neighbour knew about this but who the hell parked It's van outside my house. My phone rang, It was a notification from snapchat. Properly be someone sending a streak like they always do. I went to grab my phone and I saw It was that user he send me a streak. I opened the streak and what I saw my heart sank. It was a picture of me standing in the kitchen. Who toke this picture. I realized this could be taken from the front which means somebody was in that red van and took my picture and It was nobody but this user. My house light suddenly shuts down and I yelled. I could feel that somebody is in my house. I ran into my room and lock myself in the closet. I quickly called my brother Haris but his phone was shut off. I started crying then I called my mom she did not answer. I could here the sounds coming closer to my room. I called my dad he answers my phone. I whispered to him "DAD PLEASE COME HOME THERE IS SOMEBODY IN MY HOUSE AND IT IS ABOUT TO KILL ME" my dad could not understand the situation I was about to explained to him. My phone died. I was done because I did not had a choice left. Now It's just me I can save myself If I can. I look outside my closet door there was nobody. There was a chance without stopping or looking back I have to run to the exit door. I took a long breath and I slam the door ran as hell when I reach the door somebody grab me by my hair and pushed me down It was a man wearing a white mask. He hold me and was trying to suffocate me I could not breath. It was like I would die but something happened my door opened and two police officers grabbed him and push him down. My father and brother came to me. The police took that man away from my sight and dad calm me down. I faint. I letter wake up to see my parents and my brother by my side. I told them everything. My brother told me that man was a stalker he stalks people and killed them and steal their organs for sale. My was beating so fast If the police would not have came on time I would be dead. After this incident I deleted snapchat. It became the worst nightmare for me.