one.

" A contract, JJ? I didn't hire you to force me into a marriage, you're worse than my Ma

" A contract, JJ? I didn't hire you to force me into a marriage, you're worse than my Ma. "
Awkward, SZA
Chapter One: the meeting (from hell)

DAPHNE!

IF ANYONE TOLD ME I would be stuck in a meeting for two hours of men just blabbing about stupid shit and laws, I would've watched the news but instead, I'm stuck here in an expensive building in Monaco that probably costs more than my apartment in New York, and that's saying a lot about it. I sat beside my manager, JJ, a beautiful yet dreadfully annoying man I've known since birth, sadly.

My lawyer on the other side talked to both the manager of whoever we were meeting with and the lawyer, finally, the door opened showing Sir Lewis Hamilton. Lewis Hamilton, six-time world champion walked into the door with a soft smile on his face, his attractive annoying face. I wanted to punch JJ for not telling me, and then fire him, again.

"Sorry I'm late everyone," His voice was so soothing yet a hint of fun, and goosebumps grew on my skin. Why god? Why make him so beautiful and have a hot voice?

"It's not a problem, Man. Nice to see you again." JJ grinned looking between Lewis and I noticing my clenched jaw and probably annoyed expression.

"Wait you know Lewis, like personally is this a joke J?" I whispered with an undertone of threats he knew all too well.

"Maybe, maybe not." He shrugged, tensing beside me feeling my nails pierce his toned arm watching his chest rise and fall, not breaking eye contact with my manager's best friend.

"My life and job are in your hands, don't ruin this for me," I whispered, not breaking the silent war between us before Lewis cleared his throat catching both our attention.

"Should we get started?" His soft British accent was like a ballad of love to my ears, I hate it, I hate him, and his beautiful face for even allowing whatever the hell is happening to happen.

"Yes, yes of course." I nodded, coughing slightly embarrassed from him catching me bullying JJ.

That was when the worst day of my life, started at a meeting with the one person I've idolized since I was young alongside my father, both loving the world of motorsports and how special he was to the motorsports community.

"Okay, let's go." JJ grinned, glancing at my lawyer and giving him a thumbs up causing him to roll his eyes, doing talks and pulling up a couple of contracts.

"So what's with the contracts?" I raised an eyebrow, glancing at everyone in the room trying to understand this and this situation.